Doppler's

pie&twink

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good one that works early in pregnancy? i'm 13 weeks today & would like to be able to listen to babies HB asap. I've seen a fair few on ebay but not sure it they'll be any good?? So any recommendations greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Mine is an Angelsounds off ebay, i could hear movement from 14 weeks and the HB from 16 but some have heard it earlier than that

nw1 said:
Mine is an Angelsounds off ebay, i could hear movement from 14 weeks and the HB from 16 but some have heard it earlier than that

Hi, do you mind sending me the model number or ebay link as there are so many Angelsounds ones on ebay not sure which one to get! :think:

Thanks alot.

Bought mine from seller called Retail Therapy Online, they have quite alot of different dopplers on there, mine is heartshaped and cost about £25

Tried to sneak in then didn't you!!

Can't enter Tri2 without a big ol' welcome party I'm afraid! :shakehead:

WELCOME!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(P.S I'd recommend the angelsounds doppler too...)

nw1 said:
Bought mine from seller called Retail Therapy Online, they have quite alot of different dopplers on there, mine is heartshaped and cost about £25

Thats great, just found it thanks, i'll buy one now! Says 'Jumper' on the front & comes with the Gel - £26. But got a £10 off voucher!

Thank you. x

Hello there, :wave: Mine is called BABY MAS, bought it off ebay and it has lasted well as ive used it for my first and lent to friends. It has a display monitor..they still sell them i think.x

dannii87 said:
Tried to sneak in then didn't you!!

Can't enter Tri2 without a big ol' welcome party I'm afraid! :shakehead:

WELCOME!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(P.S I'd recommend the angelsounds doppler too...)

I'm sorry, thanks for the WELCOME!

13 weeks today so thought i'd come across & see what tri2 is all about!

I'm Ruth by the way! x

I got the baby MAS one too and i love it, love it, love it !!!! BUt yours sounds like a bargain £16 !!! flippin eck !

And. . . welcome to the 2nd Tri :cheer:

Well my Angelsounds doppler came yesterday & I was disappointed, then worried when I couldn't hear anything, OH tried to keep me calm & said just put it away & try next week, I was too impatient & tried again about an hour ago & found Heart beat straight away!!!

I'm so chuffed. :dance:

Could hear LO moving around too.

Thanks for recommendation ladies. :wink: x

Aw that's fab! It's so exciting to hear! Did you get the angelsounds one with gel? I bought the one listed as the new 2008 model initially but it was useless, got the other version with gel on Tuesday and it is fab! Makes it all feel more real hearing the little heart in there. Enjoy your doppler time! :cheer:

peanut1982 said:
Aw that's fab! It's so exciting to hear! Did you get the angelsounds one with gel? I bought the one listed as the new 2008 model initially but it was useless, got the other version with gel on Tuesday and it is fab! Makes it all feel more real hearing the little heart in there. Enjoy your doppler time! :cheer:

Yeah, got the one with the gel off ebay, green one called ' anglesounds - jumper' I could hear baby having a wriggle around aswell today.

Getting a bit obsessed with listening in on baby, my doppler is like my new ipod!!

I've got a Angelsounds one too... the pink one.

I had it from about 10 weeks but I didn't hear it until I was just over 14 weeks although there are some women on here who've used the same one and found their baby's heartbeat as early as 9 weeks.

I find that depending on which way the baby is facing also depends on wether you can hear the baby at all or sometimes it's really faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back