dopplers for first tri?

islandmum

Reaction score
are there any dopplers that can be used in the first tri, i looked at two but both said after 13 weeks. thanks x

The angel sounds says 13 weeks, which is usually is if not later i managed to pick up from 10 weeks with it and know a few others have. But the chances are you won't get HB till 13 weeks so i wouldn't worry yourself. x

I have the angels sounds and have heard lo over the past few days x

I have the angel sounds one too....I only heard the hb yesterday with it, at least I think it was the baby and not mine!!!

Warning, don't buy one too early as you may end up stressing yourself out if you can't hear anything(which is what happened to me.....my oh said it was a bad idea to get one early but I ignored him and then got upset when I couldn't find it! And I've had two scans already which showed the hb too so I didn't really need to be checking it again by myself!)

It is great when you hear it though, good luck :)

thanks. def not expecting to hear anything yet, i just wondered if there was an erlier one as thought it would be a nice way to keep my kids involved x

i got one a few days ago and stressed myself out with it, as i couldnt hear nothing, now all i can hear is the placenta ( i know i tried again- take the damn thing off me lol) its deffo going back in the drawer till at least week 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back