• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doppler ????

kellymummytobe

Reaction score
Hey girls can you help me please I bought a Doppler a few days ago and received it today I could not wait to hear my little baby's heartbeat took me a few seconds to find it but I did and it was amazing I can't wait to listen to it again but I am worried as the midwife says it gives off a lot of energy so not to use it much but people I know listen to there baby's heartbeat 3 to 4 times a day it's really great to hear your little ones heartbeat and I really can't wait 3 days to hear it again does anyone know how many times you can do this and can it really effect your baby ??? Xxxxx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I haven't been told this and am sure there would be a warning on the box somewhere. I use mine every day....until the fookin batteries ran out earlier anyway :roll: xxxxxxx

Lol Hun I got mine and the fooking batteries were dead lmao so had to go out and get some xxxxxx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I highly doubt they're dangerous, otherwise they wouldn't sell them?
I wouldn't worry too much :) use it as much as you like

Last edited:
Hi Hun I'm sure it does say not to use everyday or for longer than 30 minutes. I only use mine if I'm worried xx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well yeah id not advise to use it every day but likewise would you stick your mobile phone or laptop on your bump every day? all give off energy but mw uses a doppler too so cant be harmful in small doses

yeah that sounds like babys hb. its likened to a train chugging or a galloping horse. lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back