doppler question

steffy

Reaction score
Hey girls - so I got my doppler thru the post today. I can hear quite a fast whooshing noise - ddo u think its too early to hear the heartbeat? X

How far along are you Hun? On my phone so can't see any tickers - I heard my babies heartbeat at 10 weeks and 2 days with an angel sounds Doppler, I don't know if you would be able to hear it before then, try counting the beats for a minute, if it is between 110-160 beats a min then it is the little one :) x

9 weeks 3 days. I thought it might be a bit early, but didnt expect doppler to arrive til next week. It is fairly quick - ive put it away now but shall try again after the weekend xx

whooshing tends to be the placenta. babys hb cant be mistaken once you find it. i didnt find mine til 15 weeks but i found my hb and the placenta noises way earlier lol.

Hahahaha I couldn't even find my own heartbeat at first! There's plenty of space in there for baby to play hide and seek so don't panic if you can't get the hb. I got mine at 10 weeks but only for like 5 seconds and then he swam off in disgust lol xxxxxxxxx

it took me 45mins to find the heartbeat on my doppler, I was around 9 weeks 3 days. If you hear whooshing, slowly move it to the left or right and you should pick it up. Oh and I've found it's easier to find in a morning on an empty stomach when you need a wee x x

Lovely thank you - ill try on tues again when im 10 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back