Doppler? Any one using/used?

mrsablett

Reaction score
Could only find older threads on this.

Anyone using a Doppler?

Any recommendations?

Last time I had the angel doppler. Once I found the heart beat it was great, no problems.

You just have to be careful not to panic if you can't find the heartbeat and also if you think there is a problem then don't use it for reassurance. If you're sensible then it's an amazing thing to hear.

I've got one, but not even going to try it till I'm a bit further along. It's one of the angel ones too.

A lot of websites say you can hear it from 10 weeks but you'd really need to know where to place it and what you are listening for.

I've got a hi bebe it's the same one I used with my first pregnancy. Can't fault it one bit if I am honest. They do cause a lot of worry though about 2 weeks ago it took me 40 minutes find babies HB and it was horrible. I know where to look as I used it a lot with my son both times couldn't find babies HB until 13 weeks. Midwives won't use until 16 weeks x

Last edited:
i have the angel sounds an i love it found heartbeat at 9 weeks last time and 8+4 this time lol xx

there are lots of videos on youtube of ladies using dopplers! but be careful not to get carried away after watching them as they convince you that you just get a doppler at 9 weeks and place it on you and there it is! which is not always the case....most midwives won't try with a doppler until after 16 weeks, as its still hard to find.

i have one. just hope I get to use it this time!

I've got the angel one too and I loved using it during my last pregnancy until her movements became more frequent.
I didn't buy it til I was 14wks, and found HB straight away x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I have an Angel Sounds one too. I've been trying for a couple weeks to find HB, but nothing so far lol (although I did think earlier I heard something, but couldn't find it again so maybe not). It's the same one I use with my son, and I can't fault it :) I know I'm still a bit early yet, but curiosity makes me check lol.

XxX

I'll be getting one soon :) however not to soon because I don't want to panic myself in case I can't find the heartbeat xxx

I'm not getting one at all. I'd be way to obsessive wih it. I plan on having a chilled out pregnancy :)

I rented the hi-bebe one for a monthly fee, its really good xxx

I had one in my first pregnancy and loved it, I tried not to use it too much as I could easily have got a bit obsessed!!
But I think they are well worth the money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back