door bouncers

kitten1102

Reaction score
What age can you use a door bouncer from?

Tim has excellent head control (has since birth!!) and VERY strong legs and we were thinking that it would be good for him.

Hiya!! We are getting on okay now... I must admit tho, I look at Tim and still can't believe that I brought him into the world!!!

How are you and seed getting on? I think I read in another thread that she's definitely feeding well!!

I just had a quick look online at a couple of bouncers, and they all say you can use from about 3 months, so long as bubs can hold their own head up...

hiya, i tried hannah at about 3 months. (she also held her head, strong legs from birth) but she didnt seem to like it. I had to constantly watch her on it. (of all shed stay in it about 2 minutes)
Tried again at about 4 and half months and she loved it. But as shes got older she has liked it more and more.
Now she'll play in it for an hour at a time!

yes like rachel said, i tried millie at 3 months (i think) as shes always had good head control and been strong, but she didnt do anything she just hung there! :lol:
so i havent bothered with it for ages until last week when i put her in and she was bouncing away she loved it! (as youv seen in my video!)

but u never kno, tim might love it! try it and see (check with hv that hes old enough tho) :hug:

i so want one now. or a jumperoo. :)

bear me in mind if you see anywhere selling any cheap

Most of them say from 3 months so long as they can support their own head. I think that Jake was about 5 months old when he first went in to his.

keslo66 said:

The Jumperoo is great but if you are thinking about getting one I would get it soon so that Riley gets some use out of it. We bought Jake's when he was 8 months old so he only used it for about 1 1/2 months. We are planning to have another baby in the future though so we will get to use it again hopefully. I paid full price for Jake's in Argos but it might be worth looking in your local paper or on e-bay.

keslo66 said:

Keep an eye in TKMAXX - I'm pretty sure I saw a Jumperoo in there :D

Yes Isaac loved his from very early, godsend them door bouncers for active babies :lol:

i dont have a TK maxx close to me :(

i live in a rubbishy small town with not alot of shops :(

im going to borrow my friends door bouncer, a tigger one, to see if riley likes it, and if he does shes going to sell it to me.

curse meezie for getting her jumperoo for £10 at a charity shop :x

Dylan's got the tigger door bouncer and he's liked it since he was about 15 weeks. He gets pretty fed up in it after 5 mins tho. I'm going to look at the jumperoo thing.....never heard of it

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

we bought Tim a Lindam door bouncer from Argos yesterday... He screamed the first time he went in it (but I think thats down to the fact he was hungry, but daddy just couldn't wait!!), but now he loves it!!!

Hi

aww i cant wait to try Kadyn we gave our to someone to borrow and havent gottenit back :( Kiara hated it but Kadyn loves to bounce :D
you will have to take pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back