door bouncers

mum&2girls

Reaction score
at what age can you use door bouncers as a freind gave me one and not sure when i can use it from??????

normally from when baby can support there head so approx 4 months.

I got one for Sam from freecycle so I'm unsure too :think:

Ive been looking at them and it said from 3 months on them but as Becky said, when baby can support their own head.

I decided against one coz he's already 20lb and I'm frightened of the door frame falling off :lol:

Nathan started using his when he was about 3 1/2 months but hes not even that keen on it. He just swings himself round in it.

Sam loves his. He's been using it for about six weeks........

Grace went in hers from about 3 1/2 months - she loves hers :)

Ruby went in one around 41/2 months, and she adores it!! We put music on loud and she bonces round now like a mad thing!! :rotfl:

Tip from a HV about using door bouncers is to make sure their feet can touch the floor, and they arent on tippy toes.

I am dying to buy a door bouncer, Libby has really strong legs so I think she'd love it..............*disappears to online baby store*

we ordered one on ebay yesterday it says from when they can support their head until they are able to walk. i tried luke in one of my friends and he loved it, i can't wait til it arrives!!

oh now if Dylan finds out LIbby is getting one he will want one :doh:

my dad bought oran one from mothercare and we tried oran in it last week and even though its got to be on the smallest (tighests) setting his feet go flat on the floor and he loves it.

They can go in them when they can support their own head. Jude has had his since just over 3 months. Loves it, but we live in an old house and the door frames are chunky so getting the bouncer on the door involves almost amputating your own hand... :rotfl: OH is better at doing it than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back