Door Bouncers

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Are any of you going to or are you already using a door bouncer? The mothercare catalogue says they are for ages 3-15 months but we tried Isaac in his and he just slumped to one side bless him so we took him out.

We thought we'd try him again in a couple of weeks time.

Lou :)

i bought one this week, brody loves it!

I got one when Jamie was about 4 months he loves it!!! :D

cool :)

Urchin....I dont understand your ticker? Is Brody 3 months old?

Might try Isaac in his bouncer again later seeing as your 2 bubbys are using them! Dont want Isaac to miss out :)

Lou

alana wasnt able to use hers until she was 4 months old, depends how well baby can support them selfs

braydon was in his at 3 months and have a real fight trying to get him out lol

lou - urching ticker is becoz the month leading up to him being three months old is a 5 week month does that make sence?

i don't like door bouncers - ewan hasn't had one though i'm sure he would enjoy it - but i'm worried it would pull the door frame out as it isn't the most sturdy of houses.

yeah i understand the ticker now, 5 week month thing. Isaac's doesn't say 3 months but he is 3 months old today.

As for the door bouncer I was worried about our door frames too because our house is old but my boyfriend assures me they are safe. We have 2 bouncers so i'll use one for the living room and one for the conservatory/kitchen. Its a real pain having to drag him in his bouncer from room to room so the door bouncers will be really handy.

Also thinking about getting high chair soon with a booster seat.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back