door bouncers

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
B's is ruining the door so i am no longer alloed to use it :twisted: :twisted: ne ideas on wot else i can get? he is already going barmy not being in it lol

Has he got just a normal walker? careys got a plain graco one from babies r us it was 30 quid i think he doesnt go in it yet but im hoping he will like being in it!

I have seen a boucer that has it's own llittle frame, it's just like a door bouncer but you don't hang it from the door. I've looked for a pic but can't find it anywhere :?

We saw loads of the stand-alone bouncers when Daniel was small, can't find any now though :( We could do with one - the kids are bound to forget Alex is in the doorway when they're running in and out and I don't think he'd appreciate getting bungeed half way across the room!!

urchin said:
I have seen a boucer that has it's own llittle frame, it's just like a door bouncer but you don't hang it from the door. I've looked for a pic but can't find it anywhere :?

I think thatsa far better idea. I hate those door bouncers. I just dont think they look safe from the point of view of the top thing coming down on the babys head. Im sure if fitted right that would never happen and Ive never heard of it happening, it just seems like something that would happen.

The free standing ones sound great,

I have seen a boucer that has it's own llittle frame, it's just like a door bouncer but you don't hang it from the door. I've looked for a pic but can't find it anywhere

yep i was looking for that one too. babies r us did have it but its not on the website any more :think:

yh flossy thats the one i was on about!!
looks cool
i wanted to get Dior it but its to big for my house as it dont fould down to well and my whole dinning room has already been taken over by toys

There was one on ebay! It's gone now but this is what you need sarah!
click

40_1_b.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back