Don't know whether to scream or cry...

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
ARGH! Its been one of those days.
Husband has been away for a week now, my back is KILLING ME, my pelvic bone hurts like hell so even walking is painful, and my little boy of 18 months has not stopped crying ALL DAY. He has been in bed since 7.10 (half an hour) and is just crying crying crying. I am typing this to try and drown out the noise and keep me from losing it. I think he is teething but I've given him medicine and Bonjela. If I go into the room he stops instantly. Maybe he's missing his daddy (great now I feel guilty too).
ARGH!!!!!

Hey OverTheMoon,

So sorry you are having a bad day - I'm not sure whether it's day or night where you are - but can you go for a bath or a wee lie down?

P.S. You are my due date buddy!

Valentine xxx

Hi

Sorry your not having a good day hun , im sure he will stop crying soon hes bound to get tired at some point.
When is DH due back home?
I hope you get some time to relax tonight , sounds like you need it.
:hug: Katrina

Well we had yet another night of disturbed sleep he was crying for about 3hrs throughout the night. My eyes were half closed this morning but i did just manage to get one hours sleep when bubs had his lunchtime nap. Thank god hubby is home tonight (late). I think I will go sleep in the spare room with earplugs in and let him take this shift!! No romantic reunion from me PAH! And next time he tries to go away again I think I shall lock him in the house and swallow the key! :dance:

aw im sorry your having problems.

hopefully your little boy will settl down soon.

could he have a cold coming or something?

im not sure about the pain your having. i dont think ive had it.

hope you feel better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back