Don't know what to Expect!!!

Poppy27

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just found out that I am 8 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from morning sickness and feeling pretty rough.

As this is my first pregnancy I am really unsure what to expect and how I should be feeling. Today I have felt really strange and although I've not had stomach pains, my stomach has felt strange, almost empty as though I'm really hungry or a little bloated and niggly. Is this normal??? think I am really paranoid and scared of a miscarriage :(

Can anyone else share their own experiences of this early time and symptoms...

Thanks, P x

Congratulations!!

All those symptoms sound completely normal. In early pregnancy I get so bloated and sick but it goes by week 12. Everyone is abit different though. It's only natural to worry about miscarriage but I am sure when you have had your first scan in a few weeks you will feel much better.

Jenny

I felt really crap in the early stages of pregnancy - although i was never actually 'sick' i felt it and would heave throughout the day and night, it was awful, smells made me feel sick and heave, i went off red meat really bad - im still not eating mince even now!! :puke: and was extremely tired - was going to bed and sleeping at 7pm every night - i had no energy at all and felt utterly crap!!

It does get better though, i promise lol, since being in 2nd Tri i have felt sooo much better in myself, have so much more energy, just get the aches and pains of pregnancy now - but feeling much better!!!

congratulations on your pregnancy BTW :D x

Thanks for your responses, its great to know that what I'm feeling is normal and that nothing sinister is going on :D

Its such a precious time and so exciting that probably worrying a little too much...lol!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back