Dont know what to do

Princess81

Reaction score
My bump has just really started to hurt. The baby was really really active for a while and now it feels like I've got cramp or something in the right hand side of my bump - and it's solid. I've tried bouncing on my ball and getting on all fours to see if it will help - but it hasn't. The left side doesn't hurt at all, but the right does, so much so that it's making me feel sick.

Has anyone heard of this???

I'm having to breathe through it its so sore :(

Like a stitch through the bump? I get that sometimes if that's a similar thing I just ride it out tho tbh

its not LO sticking a bum or head into the side of bump??
xxx

I have pains in my side every now and again but it doesnt sound as bad as what your experiencing. Give midwife a call hun. You need to be extra careful after your scare last time. Hope your okay :hugs: x x

Yeah I guess you could describe it as that, a really harsh one though. I'll just try and get comfy but nothing seems to be working.
How long do yours last?

It could just be the way that baby is sat I suppose. I've been feeling weird all afternoon though, I still feel sick and I'm getting another b/h which is making it feel even more sore. Oh god the joys!

Hey hun,

I get a stitch sometimes or sore bump but I'd call mw given what happened a few weeks ago, just to be on the safe side.

Hope it goes away.

xxx

It has settled a bit now thankfully :shock: although now it feels slightly bruised, does anyone else get this after the stitch feeling? I still feel a bit sicky and I had the runs quite bad earlier on today (sorry tmi) and was very very tired, it's hard to tell if I'm just having an off day seeing as I don't really know what to expect - like it felt different to the early labour the last time but baby is so much bigger now it might hurt in different places. Oh god I hate not knowing what's going on with my body :wall:

I'm scared that if I phone them they'll make me go in again :cry: I was thinking of just waiting to see if it gets any worse.

hope ur ok, maybe give it an hour or 2 and monitor then call if unsure even if just to put ur mind at rest xx

poor thing.......i would maybe give them a ring just to be sure....if they say to go in, say it has eased a little and they may then say just to monitor it x

No way! Im glad you have mentioned this Princess as the exact same thing happened to me last night! I had been bending over getting some stuff out a drawer and got up and jesus I felt I had just been stabbed in the right side of my belly! I tried all sorts of positions to try ease the pain but nothing worked! I actually came close to calling my mum lol.. Then after about 5 minutes the pain subsided! How odd! x

I get it mainly when I'm walking fast or doing too much tidying or something!

What were you doing?

i get a stitch right across my bump if i walk too fast and it goes all hard.......i think mine are BH or something........but they are not too painful just like a stitch, so i dont think what i experience is the same as you petal xx

I was just sat on my bum and it started!! No idea why only that the baby had been going pretty mental for a few minutes.
It felt totally different to a braxton hicks. They don't hurt me at all, whereas this was horrid :(

The actual horrible stitch feeling has gone now thankfully, I'm getting very mild period-type pains but no tightenings etc. Baby has calmed down a lot now so god knows what it was but it was a nippy half hour I can tell you :shock: x

oh god...maybe its the start of things again....xx

If it starts up again get on that phone to the mw missy!! Poor u :( :hugs: xxx

I don't think it is tbh hun, I think I just had a funny turn :oooo:

boo boo been naughty today....so we have 2 naughty babies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member