Dont know how to feel . .

:thanks: It just feels like everytime I seem to be coping & doing ok, something happens that knocks me back even further & now people keep asking me when I'm going back to work - but I don't feel ready & it feels to me that everyone else thinks I should be going back soon :shakehead: Maybe they are right? If my baby was alive they wouldn't be saying it - I'm still entitled to take this time off (i'm on maternity leave which seems strange!) so why shouldn't I x

Oooh people can be so insensitive!!! Of course you are not ready to be even thinking about going back to work! And people going on about it is bound to make you feel guilty and worried about the issue! There is a reason that you are allowed to take the whole of your maternity leave if your baby dies....because you need that time to grieve!! Don't even think about work hun, it's just another pressure that you really don't need! xxxx

I wish other people thought of it like that :roll: xx

Too right, people keep asking me when am I going back to work, if I had my way never! Like you say your on maternity leave therefore you have up to a year off if you want. Like you say if baby was still here you would take whatever time you need and noone would think any different. I have found people to be quite insensitive tbh which has been a major shock for us. Xxxxx

People can be so horrible, take as long as you need hunnie, you're entitled to it. None of their business xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back