Inconsolable crying

Well he slept from about 3-6 (we both fell asleep in the nursing chair!) and I've just cleared his nose, calpol sprayed and infacol'd him again. He is already fallin asleep on the breast so it seems to be helping.

Just hopin he gets used to the taste of the infacol cos he pulls the funniest faces and cries when I give it to him!

Glad he's a bit better! Tyler now knows infacol = feed so gets really would up if it's not instantly there!

I think although Henry has just had his third lot, he is starting to link it with food! He screamed the first bit he got them calmed down!

glad he settled in the end hun, its awful when the go so hysterical and you cant calm them

kayla defo links infacol with food now, although shes such a hungry monster she never minded the taste, just try and get it as far back on his tongue as you can to stop him spitting somme out, if ur using a dummy with him sometimes poping that in for a sec straight after helps them swallow it down before u feed too

The more I've looked into colic the more I think it's that. He has everythin symptom apart from pullin his legs up. At least I had infacol to hand. My poor baby :( gonna get him weighed tomorrow so will ask them about the colic too x

Lewis does something similar every evening, its why I don't get dinner til 10 o'clock some nights

Poor henry and you! I hope you're both ok and the infacol helps. Let us know how it goes tomorrow xxxxx

James does this sometimes and he's usually over tired we use infacol and can take up to 3 days to take effect James also associates infacol with a feed and calms down instantly so long as the bottle is there right after lol hope he settled for you soon though its awful isn't it when they are like that xxx

Hey Carly - i have had the exact same thing this past week! She is inconsolable from about 6.30-7.30/8 in the evenings. She also been crying mid feed!! So trying to figure out if reflux/colic or just being a baby! As someone else said we were told that they do start to cry early evening for no reason and will grow out of it! Not much help i know.

Hope it gets sorted soon though - its so hard to not be able to help isnt it!!! x

Gonna talk to hv tomorrow when I get him weighed, just to make sure and get a professionals opinion

Let us know how you get on and what hv suggests!! x

Thank hun - i love that photo. Most of the family don't but i love the "over" edited photos x

that previous message sent a bit quick - how did you get on today? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back