• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't feel bad pregnant ladies!

maybe baby

Reaction score
To all the pregnant ladies who have been using the TTC section, I think you should be welcome to use our section, after all everyone conceives at different times and the BFP's will surely still have friends in this section.

I would like to be able to ask the BFP's advice and it's important to remember anyone of us TTC'ers could be BFP'ers at any time!

I think everyone on this forum is really nice and supportive. I've never really used forums before but to be honest I think everyone using this is lucky to have such nice people to talk to.

Good luck to all the TTC'ers and congrats to the BFP'ers x

Last edited:
I 2nd that statement!! Especially us TTC'ers who are TTC our 1st, we need all the help & support we can get! :)

xxx

Thanks hon - really nice to hear that. We're all rooting for every single one of u TTCer's to get ur BFPs very soon!! x x x

Ive only been on here for a couple of days and i have to admit that i keep looking at the BFP section and all of the success stories have really given me inspiration and hope that it might be me one day. Before i came on here i was just about ready to give up after trying for 2 and a half years but you have all made me feel so positive and youve also inspired me to get my bum in gear and finally go to the baby doctor, i was scared before incase he told me something i didnt want to hear but whether its good or bad we need to know so we can take it from there because if he cant help noboby can!!
Thankyou so much and keep giving advice, us ttc need all the help we can get!!
Baby DUST to everyone ttc and congratulations to those already there!!xxx

Last edited:
Thank you, I think often it is easy to forget that everyone has a tale behind their :bfp: that may help someone :hug:

Lots of :dust: xxx

Thanks for that! I love looking in the ttc section and then following peoples journey through to conceiving! It always makes me smile and sometimes I even get a tear in my eyes at the news...

Good luck to you all - sending lots of baby dust...look forward to hearing your stories xxx

Thanks for that! I love looking in the ttc section and then following peoples journey through to conceiving! It always makes me smile and sometimes I even get a tear in my eyes at the news...

Good luck to you all - sending lots of baby dust...look forward to hearing your stories xxx

I also love following peoples journeys, every lady here has an inspiring tale behind their TTC story xxx

I completely agree with the sentiment in this thread!

Im not TTC, pregnant or just got a BFP but just love this forum for all that it has to offer :love:

Haha Rosies Mummy!
Its like having a good old natter with your friends isnt it!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back