Don't even know what to say.

Meggiiiii

Reaction score
So after nearly 2 years ttc we get our bfp on the 17th June! Couldn't of been happier. But then after spotting was told to go to the hospital to then be transferred to another hospital an hour away to be sent home after having bloods - told cervix was closed and everything fine and was booked an early scan for this morning at 8.45am but around 2am an ambulance had to be called due to severe stomach and back pain taken to a hospital to be sent home and to go to my scan as normal , well on my way home I started bleeding but that has stopped not even lasted an hour.. Scan showed nothing in uterus only fluid on my right ovaries but thick lining and cervix stil closed and hcg has dropped since Saturday! I don't feel like I have miscarried but blood test confirm it. I honestly thought I'd never have to go through this :(

I am so sorry for your loss. I went through a miscarriage in January and honestly thought it would never happen to me. Sending you hugs, take some time for you. Rest up, you are stronger than you know xx

Hiya, I'm sorry for your loss. I could have written your post last year, after nearly 2 years ttc we finally got our bfp only to miscarry later on. Devastated didn't even come close to describing how we felt. Sadly we haven't yet had another bfp but I'm hopeful that one will be around the corner for us all soon. Big hugs.

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Sending lots of hugs your way xxx

Thank you ladies , I just thought it would never be this hard I feel stupid being this upset. And the bleeding has only just started properly I was hoping for a miracle that the doctors got it wrong but had another scan yesterday and they said my lining is mobile so expect bleeding soon and it arrived this morning! Xx

Very sorry for your loss, it doesnt seem like it now but things will get better and u will get your baby! X

So sorry for your loss. There's nothing that can be said to make you feel better but it helped me to know I'm not alone when going through our MCs... so we're here if you want to chat x

I'm really sorry for your loss. It's natural
to feel the way you do. Just remember it was nothing you did and that it was natures choice. I have recently miscarried and I have been told everything happens for a reason and that there is rain before the rainbow. Xxxx

So sorry hun its heartbreaking having a mc i never thought id go through it either and i suppose i took for granted being pregnant but it has made me far stronger its took a hell of a long time for me to get my head sorted so take ur time rest up big higs xx

I'm so sorry :(
I had a mc last month and like you, I felt silly for being so upset. But as someone said to me, a little thing was still created no matter how small and it will be missed
I hate that it is now part of my life, that I can say I have had a miscarriage. But it obv happened for a reason, natures way of saying something just wasn't quite right.
It will take time but it does get better
Rest up xx

So sorry for your loss �� stay strong you will get through this xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back