DONT ANT BODY ELES FEEL LIKE JAN IS AGES AWAY

boo boo

Reaction score
OK i know its only like 5 mths or so for us to wait now, but it feels like january is never goin to come, does ne one eles feel like its never arriving, cos i certainly do. This whole waitin thin is doin my head in i want it all to happen now, lol, im so impatient.

And am i the only one who thinks about havin everythin prepared, gettin a really big belly, goin in to labour etc etc, and thinkin its never gonna happen cos its ages away, and it all seems like a dream sometime.

bec x x

It does seem like a long way off and this does make it seem less believable.

Som days I feel as though it is going to be a very long journey, but most days I just want to be pregnant forever! My husband is being wonderful and I am getting away with murder!

I am also determined to enjoy the feeling and not wish it away. So many women regret wishing it away and wish they had enjoyed the experience more. I really want to look back and say that for the most part I did enjoy being pregnant, even though I know that I have had some really bad days! I just try to forget about those!

:D

boo boo said:
OK i know its only like 5 mths or so for us to wait now, but it feels like january is never goin to come, does ne one eles feel like its never arriving, cos i certainly do. This whole waitin thin is doin my head in i want it all to happen now, lol, im so impatient.

And am i the only one who thinks about havin everythin prepared, gettin a really big belly, goin in to labour etc etc, and thinkin its never gonna happen cos its ages away, and it all seems like a dream sometime.

bec x x

I feel the same as you Boo boo - January seems forever away! I don't know how I'm gonna cope waiting - I'm so damn impatient!

I can't wait to have the nursery done, go into labour, etc too. Mad aren't we! :lol:

Look on the bright side guys!

All the while the baby is inside you, it can't run around, wreck the house, scream the place down or vomit everywhere! It can't run away in a shopping centre and it is lovely and quiet!

I think the belly is the best place to keep a baby! Kangaroos have got it sussed! :wink:

hahaha very true mate - didn't think of it that way!! :lol:

Still can't wait for that first cuddle though can you?! :D

I must admit, I have started dreaming about the day when I have my very own baby cuddling me and listening to it breathing whilst its head is on my shoulder. oooohhhhh, i long for that day, especially now that I have been bought my very first baby outfit! very very very cute!

But I am still determined not to wish it all away. I want to keep this special feeling of having something inside me for as long as possible.

I think it seems so far away because it's not until 'next year'. This is my third with a january due date and it's seemed endless each time, but with my daughter (born in September) it seemed to fly by.

In the final month we have youngest sons birthday, christmas and eldest sons 13th birthday - this baby is going to arrive surrounded by complete and utter chaos!!

Hi All.

I am due Jan 15th and this is flying by for me, i think the reason is that my daughter is 2 on the 16th Jan. i am so worried that the baby will arrive on her birthday, (which i dont want it to) its making it go faster. why is it when your anxious about something the time flies!!!

I really dont wan this baby on Amy's birthday, i dont want her to share her special day.

Hi all

I am due on 17th January, I am counting the weeks, which makes it seem longer, I think it is because I am in a Job were I don't have much to do and is very boring, I only started hear 28 Feb this year, can't wait to leave, but not telling my employer that I won't be returning after my Maternity Leave.

Also my and hubby have been trying for so long, and thought it would never happen and now it has I can't wait!!!

Take care

Clare :wink:

I spose jan will come soon enuf. I went to mothercare world today couldnt help myself, didnt have no money tho, jus went for a look was in there for ages, had all the assistants takin prams apart for me and showin me how they wrk, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I bought two teddies yesterday aswell i couldnt resist they were so cute and the last two on the shelf, ai thought they would look so cute in the pram.

Ohh i cant wait y am i so impatient, lol.

bec x x x

Actually i spose jan aint that far away, someone sed to me the other day that it was only 4 mths till christamas, and i started to panic, then panicked even more wen i thought it was only 5mths till the baby comes. And i spose it is all goin guick cos i was whingin to my friend wot seemed like just the other day that i had to wait 7 weeks to have a scan to find out the sex, and now its only four weeks, so i spose its gonna go fast, well i hope. But i think it will be nice wwen i get big, and really noticably pregnant, so i can take in all the attention.
Lol my boss shouted at me the other day for pickin heavy boxes up aswell, he sed i wasnt aloud to do any thing strenuous.

bec x x

Actually I was thinking about how close january seems in the car this morning.

It will only be a matter of weeks before xmas stuff appears in the shops. I am actually doing all my xmas shopping in september this year so that I don't have to go out when I am massive and traipse around the shops.

It really isn't that far away!

I am less than six weeks away from my 20 week scan. Then it will be time to start buying stuff and decorating the nursery!

:D :D

I know the more i think about the more i think, dam i aint go long to be buyin things. And ive only got 3 and half weeks till my next scan, its nerve rackin. God i wanna start buyin everything.
I think it dont feel real cos i havent got the belly and dont feel preg, i reckon soon as i do, it will feel much more real.

bec x x

I'm not having my 20 wk scan till I'm 21 weeks - what a pain in the arse! Still another 6 weeks for me! :roll:

Ahhh wot a pain, im actaually havin mine at 19. 2 weeks. But i got my appointment for my scan thro 7 weeks before i was to have the scan, which was a pain, cos i felt that i was gonna be waitin for ages. Now its only 3 and half weeks, it goes prettty fast.

bec x x

I had to book mine when I was 11 weeks - 10 week wait to see my little bean again! then I'll be having babybond scans (3D) when I'm 30 weeks then should see baby 10 weeks after that! Ooooh how to break things down - makes it seem so much quicker that way :lol:

I want a 3D scan, was thinkin of bookin to have one privately, cos i dnt think i will get one. Are u having it on the NHS or private.

bec x x

Privately - I think the only hospitals who do them are maternity hospitals otherwise, and you have to pay for hem usually too. there are a few places which do the scans, but www.babybond.com I where I'm going I think.

Awhh i jus checked it out, its so cute, do u mind me askin, how much does it cost for the scan.

bec x x

Quite a bit - most places are just under 3200 for the basic pictures and dvd for about 10min of your little one. Babybond do a bigger package for just under £300 for loads more stuff.

tis on the site hun :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back