im still around

boo boo

Reaction score
hey its me, if you can remeber me, i aint been on for ages cos my internet aint wrkin, so had to pop dwn my sistas to use it. I miss this forum so much. God i bet lodsa ppl have had thier babies wen ive been gone.

Loads have happened to me since ive been gone, that scan i was desperatly thinkin wud never arrive well it did, lol. I found out im havin a little boy, which im over the moon with, so now me and the oh are warin over names.
I did find out a bit of bad news tho wen i had my 20 week scan, i found out that the baby has talapease (club foot) on his right foot, i was completely devestated, cos obviously everyone wants thier baby to be perfect. Im ok about it now tho, and i dnt care cos my baby is going to be the best woteva.

Im now 27 weeks preg, god dnt it go fast ladies, my bump is slowly expandin but a few people have commented that i am small for my dates, but in the last two weeks i feel like i have put on loads of weight.

Ohhh on a happy note my oh asked me to move in with him on the weekend, so in the new year we are gonna rent a place togther.

Hows everyone eles doing, god i dnt half miss this place.

Sorry if i dnt reply for a while its jus that i cant get to the net all that much

bec and bump x x x x

Hello

Nice to see you back I was wondering where you were!!
Yes, I'm 27 weeks now too - having a girl - and it does seem to have speeded up loads. i think the first 12 weeks were the slowest.
I'm huge and look ready to pop already :lol: Ah well, long way to go yet.
Sorry to hear about your baby's foot, it must have been a shock - I'm sure that it will all be sorted out, it's amazing what can be done these days.
Congratulations on the news about you and OH. That will be so lovely, the 3 of you for the new year. Come back soon!

Hello

Nice to see you back I was wondering where you were!!
Yes, I'm 27 weeks now too - having a girl - and it does seem to have speeded up loads. i think the first 12 weeks were the slowest.
I'm huge and look ready to pop already :lol: Ah well, long way to go yet.
Sorry to hear about your baby's foot, it must have been a shock - I'm sure that it will all be sorted out, it's amazing what can be done these days.
Congratulations on the news about you and OH. That will be so lovely, the 3 of you for the new year. Come back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back