DONT ANT BODY ELES FEEL LIKE JAN IS AGES AWAY

You can get it done in Hull for £180.00 or £190.00

Hi ladies

I'm due Jan 14th and the past four months have flown by me?? when i think of it that way it seems it will fly by but when i think ahead five months it seems forever because thats almost half a year.

Im just really anxious i have my second scan to find out the sex in about three weeks so that'll be exciting, i find when you count down the days till your next app it breaks the time down so it seems it goes by quicker, if that made any sense :?

But i'm sure in the end we will all think how the time flew by, i guess we won't know till that time comes???

Well take care
Katrina

Hey im really anxious about my next scan aswell, its gonna feel like ur goin to pick up some really important test results, lol. I tend to break up the wait for things in weeks, never count how many days there are left it would go on for ever.
But i gotta say this whole thing is going pretty fast only felt like yesterday that i found out i was 5 weeks preg and then thinkin about the long wait for the 12 week scan and then i was like dam i gotta wait 7 weeks for my next one, and now its ony 2, god time flies dnt it. jus over two weeks and im half way thro.

bec x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back