Dog help!!

SarahH

Reaction score
I have 2 dogs of my own which are fine but I am puppy-sitting tonight for a friend and the puppy has just eaten a nappy (a new one thankfully!!) do you think it will be ok?!?!

:rotfl:
awwwwwww unless its starts acting weird then i think it will be fine.

dogs eat all sorts of things so im sure it can handle it!

(wouldnt like to be the one who's putting pieces of the nappy back together to check its all there when it poops it out!)

I just hope he doesnt swell up when he drinks water!!! :shock: as he is bound to have got some of the crystals!!

usualy if it doesnt agree with puppy u will find in an hour or so it will be sitting on your floor agan :puke: specialy if it swells up .

my dog ate a complete pot of sudacream , it took 6 hours of her throwing up to get rid of it !

Yep pup would defo be sick i would say, Harley threw up this morning as she had eaten the stuffing out of yet another toy

he will be fine hun. look out for vomiting, dioreahh ect. if you see him passin blood or getting groggy go straight to the vets.

but as i say, i doubt it will affect him. the amont of things rebel ate when he was younger.

can i just say ...... :rotfl: keep everything out of reahch of a puppy lol

My dads dog ripped open a packet of sanitary towels and swallowed one , it basically came out whole in her poo :shock: . It didnt seem to affect her at all, and she was only a couple of months old at the time, and she still as daft as a brush! :D

because it's a soft atricle it should pass through, one end or the other in due course :shock:

Keep an eye on it though in case it's stops eating or pooing as it could mean it's caused a blockage somewhere :?

Thank you all!! It passed through this morning!! He has still been eating and drinking normally so I think he is fine!!

God, my dogs never chewed anything when they were pups!!

SarahH said:
Thank you all!! It passed through this morning!! He has still been eating and drinking normally so I think he is fine!!

God, my dogs never chewed anything when they were pups!!

Srah you are lucky, my mom has an english bull terrier and in her time she has eaten,

teatowel, rufflette tape from curtains (about 2 metres worth), socks, shoes, a tennis ball, and sanitary towels (new ones straight out of the tescos bag!)

How she has lived to be 10 years old I will never know!!!!!!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back