Doesn't quite add up?

Heulyn

Reaction score
I had my 12 week scan, aaand.... .they said I was 11+5. That was on Wednesday, so TODAY I should be 12 weeks, yes?

They also said my EDD is February 28th, which is what I've set my ticker too.

My ticker doesn't read 12 weeks.... so.... that means, my EDD and my weeks don't match? o_O

Whats all that about?

Hmm, that's odd. I get very confused sometimes with all these dates. I saw someones ticker was due like 5 weeks after me, but they were only about 3 weeks behind ?!!

I don't know which you're supposed to go with, weeks or EDD?

I think they e calculated ur due date wrong..on my scan I could see the measurements were in weeks and days 12 + 4 at the time. So u should b due 25th feb? Ask ur midwife tho to b sure x

i tried to change my ticker on lilypie but it kept saying i was still 12 weeks 6 days when i changed my due date i think its something to do with cookies or something like that so i might just do one on another site or leave it since its only 4 days ahead lol x

Crazycooki, mine's not a ticker issue, it's an error by my consultant I think. Ah well, nevermind eh.
I'll just bug the midwife about it x

!2 weeks Leah! yipppeeee well done you - so exciting

JJ, I'm apprently not there yet according to my EDD, but I am according to my scan dates! RAAGH!

My EDD and scan dates have never been the same :eh:

According to the hospital I'm due 25th/Dec, according to my cycle I'm saying 21st, each scan has said 20th except the 20 week scan which said 16th :eh: go figure :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back