cyst on ovary

Snooky

Reaction score
HI all

I had my scan on Tuesday which was amazing - I could have looked at the screen all day! I saw baby's little heartbeat and it moved briefly but didnt get a very clear picture, apparantly I have a little cyst on my ovary.

I was alarmed at 1st but the lady at hospital assured me that it would just go away and I must not worry. Hopefully gone next time i go for my 20 week scan she said.

Has anybody else had this??

I am officially 12 weeks on Wends! Woo hoo, so excited! I would add a ticker but I don't know how to as when I click on 'get my ticker' it goes onto a different web page...

Sarah
X

:wave: i haven't had one of these cysts but i have read that a lot of people get them. They do say they go away once the placenta takes over producing the hormones so hopefully yours shoud go quite soon.

The scans are great aren't they they just never seem to last long enough.

yeh the pic kept coming and going but i only really saw baby move once and only briefly the heartbeat which was a shame and the pic was ok but I have seen a lot better for 11 weeks.

Anyway the main thing is baby is ok and i am going into tri 2 next week! So happy!

X

I had one and it was really big apparently but it went away by itself. They're very common.

:hug:

hi congrats on your scan!! :cheer:
i cannot wait for mine!! :cheer:
sorry i cannot advise with the cyst,but share your frustration with the ticker! i cannot add mine either! :wall:

I have had them before pregnancy and the doc said they were common and most people didnt know they had then unless the were quite big then you would know all about it. Mines was about 10cms, I did have one biggie after that but they didnt remove it that time and it went away.

Congrats on seeing you LO :cheer:
I had one at my first scan with Brody and they didn't mention it at the 20 week scan and I forgot to ask so I assume it had gone! :hug:

thanks everyone, that puts my mind at rest!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back