• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does this sound right - Owens weaning :)

Constantstar

Reaction score
I have started Owen on pureed food slowly! This is his day so far we r two weeks in..

6.30 Owen wakes up! 8 oz bottle

9.-9.30 breakfast-baby fruit museli or a pot of baby breakfast food

10.00 about 4 oz milk

2.15 8 oz milk

4.30 dinner half pot of Dinner food and 2 oz or apple baby juice to wash down

6-7 bath and 7 oz bottle and bed!

Does this sound right? I'm still juggling the times round to make then work better so food isn't close together but he send happy with the above ATM just wondering if this sounds right as I'm a first time mum ! X

That sounds fine hun. They are all so different, but if he's eating it all then I reckon it's ok. Oscar wasn't really interested at that age, he would have tiny bit cereal and few mouthfuls veg maybe, but he really took off at 6 months. But my friends little boy was weaned from 3 months coz he was a hungry boy and he was eating about that amount at your LOs age. Trust your instincts and follow LOs lead xxxxx

Deffo sounds fine hun, sam was having roughly the same amount as owen at his age xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back