Does the tiredness ever stop or atleast fade away?

Debh09

Reaction score
Feel like I'm pretty much exhausted every day. Can just about manage work. Doesn't help with nausea pretty much most of the day but I know it's normal in first trimester. I'm currently just over 9 and a half weeks. I feel like the nausea the second I got to 9 weeks it got more intense. Maybe that's part of the reason for being so tired I dunno. Hoping for more energy in second trimester.

It'll pass! I got energy back around 13/14 weeks x

Definitely! I was about 18 weeks when I noticed I had more energy and was staying up to watch telly later rather than going to bed at 7pm!!

It will definitely get better... I spent most of tri 1 struggling to stay awake at work (and sometimes failing - good thing I was in a room in my own o.o) and then sleeping on the sofa all evening pretty much as soon as I got in. Was rough going, but did get more energy back in tri 2, I think around 15 or 16 wks! ;-)

Yeah it sure does get easier. Tri 1 I felt exhausted constantly, some days it was an effort to put one foot in front of the other but from about week 13 I felt a lot more normal. Enjoy it when it happens. I'm currently into tri 3 and the tiredness is beginning to make a come back!

I'm still shattered all the time at 21w, but I think most of that is from having a two year old too! X

It got better for me and now it's back with a vengeance! Perhaps it's because I am waking up so early every day, but always tired by about 7.30/8 sometimes even after a nap!

Since around 14 weeks iv had some good days where iv actually managed to do some housework �� but on the whole still feeling pretty ikky.

Really wish I could feel my normal self. Not long moved and sooooo much decorating etc to do. I don't have the energy even thinking about it never mind picking up a paint brush :-@

For me it still has not faded, still exhausted. I think I'm in it for the long run.
With my first two it was not this bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back