Hello!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Hi all fellow second trimester mummies-to-be!

This is my first post and first day in the 2nd trimester and I am very excited! I had my first scan on Wednesday last week and my little peanut wouldnt stop moving!! I swear he was doing aerobics in my belly - no wonder Im so knackered all the time! :sleep:

I was just wondering whether the stories are true that tiredness levels drop in this trimester?? If so, when did you first notice a difference in your regained energy levels? I SO want to feel better soon!! I get married in 2 weeks!!!

First off Welcome :wave: and a big CONGRATULATIONSon your upcoming wedding :cheer:

As for the tiredness, everybody differs - some feel a lot less tired and others don't. Generally you do start feeling better tho.

The scans are great aren't they, and so exciting.

:wave:

Enjoy tri 2!

Congratulations on your wedding :hug:

welcome to tri 2 hun :wave:

hope you start feeling better for your wedding, good luck for that, like the others say it does depend. I get some days im shattered then few days later im more with it but it does depend. :hug: :hug:

thank you ladies!

I am going to do my best to rest up over the next 2 weeks so hopefully I will feel full of beans on the day of the wedding! Im pretty organised with it all (god knows how!) so fingers crossed I wont need to do much wedding wise so I can chill out a bit and get ready for the big day! I will post some pics of me in my (now larger!) dress with my new hubby as soon as I get back from my honeymoon. Cant wait!

Hiya and welcome! Congrats on your wedding! I def felt a lot better from 14 wks ish. You will be bouncing that day anyway :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back