Does ovulating make you want it?

Pudds86

Reaction score
Hi girls,

As some of you know I am all over the place with my cycle at the moment, I have no clue when I am due to ovulate, and I am not going to track it this month either.

Anyway to the point... I do not normally have an overly active sex drive, but for the past three days I have found myself feeling very 'sexy'. I was wondering if this is my body telling me it's the right time for baby making? I have googled 'horny' and 'ovulating' and it seems like there have been some studies done on this and that it does happen to some women.

The thing is I have never noticed it before! Maybe its because I am less caught up in the baby making this month and I am just trying to enjoy it that I have noticed it.

Anyone else get this?
xx

i think i read some where that when your ovulating your body will make you feel like bding more naturally hope this helps xx

Hey Puds....youve hit the nail on the head....

Apparently its natures way of telling us were most fertile and extra bodily fluids and EWCM makes BD more comfortable etc etc...so yeah I would hazzard a guess that the time is right....I have also noticed this as when I had my coil in I had virtually no desire to have sex most of the time and not sure if its coincidence coz were TTC or if its my body doing the 'right get Bdancing mrs' thing but something has changed and I too am ready to jump on DH at every available opportunity...hes loving it ha ha ha lol xxx

Heh! I noticed exactly the same thing when i came off my pill! My sex drive rocketed!

xx

Ha like it wolfy....arnt our bodies really rather amazing!
I wonder why BC reduces our desire to have sex....Hmmm strange one!!

No more BC for us lot....Well not for a long time anyway lol xx

ive always been a horny lil fooker lol

but its "easier" to have baby dancing time when ovulating for some reason.

is it not true that the men think women are even sexier around ovulation time too??

x

Yeah apparently we release pherermones that indicate to them that we're ready to reproduce and it makes them more attracted to us!! A bit like animal instinct really!
facinating! x

Hi Pudds

I noticed this as well but I wasn't sure if it was just because i knew I was ovulating and determined to :bd: and enjoy it more or if it was my hormones.

Interesting.....

The must be some relationship between ovulation and wanting to BD more. In the days before OPKs and BBT monitoring, mother nature must have given humans some sort of increase in sex drive to encourage BD and the continuity of our species. :)

xx

Definately Flopsy.........something must have been a big give away.....and lets face it there are still thousand of people who use natural contraception methods still and will prob know their cycles etc like the back of their hands...so it def works....lol OPK more convenient tho lol xxx

LOL I agree! Tried the whole guessing OV naturally thing for the last 2 months and didn't work!! Science is easier for that!

xx

I have to agree - I have been known to wake up "attending to" the hubby (whilst I've been asleep!) when it's the OV time (or what would be) He doesn't complain though :lol: :rofl:

Either that or I'm just a Sleeping Slapper :rofl:

lol i like that.....a sleeping slapper...

i guess its all down to that animal instinct in us all.....my cats have been humping like rabbits, all over eachother but when shes not in heat, its a war zone, they cant even be in the same room lol x

totally am more up for it when i am ovulating! hehehe it is hormonal

when i had the implant and the went o to cerezette itotaly lost my libido but since being off contraception i have been more up for it amazes me what these fake hormones can do to oue bodies!!

Well I'd heard this before, that you got hornier round the time of ovulation. When I was on the pill I couldn't really have cared less about sex really, now I'm off it I'm far more up for it. about 10 days ago I felt very 'sexy' as you put it, and as I'd heard that you want it more when you're ovulating I decided to do an opk test which came back positive for the next 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back