Does gestational ADHD exist? Think I have it!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Stopped feelin nauseous on Friday - but been so hyperactive since then! I'm still tired but I swear I'm hyper. Even the girls I work with have asked if I'm ok cos I'm hyper!

Anyone else think this or is it just me? Lol!

you could have abit of mania perhaps? the body does funny things with pregnancy, if it gets too bad i.e.
racing thoughts
an urge to spend loads
lack of sleep
lack of diet/fluid - due to not having time as you fell you MUST do other things then go see your GP
but if its not interfering too much with your life then you will be ok

ah right, perhaps its normality again, have you been feeling sick lately? it could be the whole glowing thing, who knows pregnancy is weird! :)

LOL! Sounds like you are moving in to the second trimester and feeling wonderful!
Enjoy it! I hope that happens to me soon. everything has gone to pot as just making a cup of tea knackers me out. so you can imagine how much housework has got done lol!
The books all say most women feel great in the second trimester!

Congratulations on making it through the icky first bit lol x :dance:

U should be there soon fabwisp! I was 10w 5d when it started! Fingers crossed for tomorrow for u xx

hmmmm.... nope not feeling your energy yet! maybe tomorrow lol. Everytime i stand up today I keep going faint and having to sit down very quickly lol!
Ah well, such is life. I hope you still feeling good tho x

Bit rubbish today but definitely not as bad as last week. Fingers crossed it's up from here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back