does everyone know what sex the baby is

whats the difference between girl bumps and boy bumps??

the mith is that ifm ur carrying all at the front (like me) then it will be a boy:) i think

Mine is all at the front too but seems to quite a long bump if you know what I mean! It isn't like a little ball at the bottom it reaches quite high up but someone did say to me this might be because all my organs are really pushing up already (i'm only 5 ft 1). From behind I still have a waist but that may be because my already humungous hips have got bigger :lol:

Eblinx said:
skatty you are only 3 days ahead of me, i wonder who will have their baby first :lol:

I am having a caesarean so probably me! I have a childbirth phobia and reading about all the births on here hasn't helped :lol:

Oh i thought it was the other way round littlelady:? .My mate just had a boy and she was big all round and with her daughter it was out front and my mum always carried all round with her boys and out front with me. I reckon if we did a poll we would get 50/50 :D xx

skatty said:
Eblinx said:
skatty you are only 3 days ahead of me, i wonder who will have their baby first :lol:

I am having a caesarean so probably me! I have a childbirth phobia and reading about all the births on here hasn't helped :lol:

Maybe you should avoid them topics!

I know eblinx but I am drawn to them, its terrible :shock: I have had so many bad birth dreams, I'm sure I'd have been much better if I just stayed ignorant about birth! It all started when my Mum nearly died having my little bro', I was only 5 and it scared the living daylights out of me :(

ha i am drawn to them aswell and its just scaring me more! Even if you were not having a c section you would probably give birth before me anways because knowing my luck i will be as overdue as they will let me go!! :roll:

I'm scared I'll go into labour early now, that would be just my luck! I am just going to lie on the settee the last couple of weeks to try and ptrevent it happening :lol:

maybe you could send me your labour vibes closer to the time? :lol: :lol:
Seriously im going to take a walk down to the takeaway and buy the hottest curry i can, and after that do anything else that might work :lol: :lol:

Maybe i could tempt him out with something..lets think..little man what would he like? :think: :think:
Gotta have my plan in place :D

Im having a little boy Jakob Alan Harry Mees :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back