Does anyone mind if I lurk here and look for advice??

fabwisp

Reaction score
I haven't been on since the begining of august as the last post I made caused alot of upset and I felt really bad about it. I asked for advice and it turned into world war III.

But I have a few niggles and I'm hoping some of you may have experienced the same and I can read your threads.

If no one has any objections I shall just lurk in the background and read. I'm not prepared to ask advice again as last time it got so out of hand members were threatening to leave.

If I cannot find the help I need already here I shall just look elsewhere.

But please feel free to say if you have any objections to my lurking and I shall delete my account.

Thank you.

p.s ... This has also been posted in 2nd trimester.

Jeeze hun you okay?? feel free to message me if you want/need someone to chat with - I tend to float about, putting my 2pence in every so often and leaving things to run their course. And in all honesty no one can or should have an issue with you doing that- freedom of speach and rights and all that crap((not big on politics and what I'm supposed to do but heyho!)

Seriously though- PM me, might not know the answers to everything BUTTTT I'm a bobon listener xxxxx

Hun I remember your previous posts and from memory you weren't the cause of the bad feelings. You asked advice which everyone here is free to do and it got out of hand from there. Feel free to lurk or ask advice at any time. Everyone here is friendly crowd and will be open and frank with their replies to you. :)

Don't remember the posts, but noone should feel that way so I add my weight to the feel free to stay around chorus, everyone should have a voice! Hope all ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back