• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone know how much ultrasound pictures cost at peterborough hospital?

stephaniespora

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan booked for next Tuesday and i just want to know how much the pictures cost there as i know they can vary from hospital to hospital. Im just trying to be prepared. Also how many pictures are you allowed? Im not wanting tonnes just two or three maybe?

At my hospital it's 5 pound they have a machine you put the money in and take a ticket x

You have to pay for scans?
Is this just the 12 weeks scan? Only asking as I got my emergancy 6 week scan for free :)

You have to pay for scans?
Is this just the 12 weeks scan? Only asking as I got my emergency 6 week scan for free :)

You have to pay for the pictures, emergency scans work a little differently but if you want a 12 week scan you have to cough the cash up :/

Urg cheers for that. Will have to try and find out how much it is at Harlow.

It's only £3 a pic at my hospital, we have to put money in a machine and take a ticket too, so the sonographers don't have to handle money that's all.

I had to pay for a pic at my 6 week early scan though (OH couldn't make it, so even though we couldn't really see much, I could show him there was an unusual blob there lol)

It's only £3 a pic at my hospital, we have to put money in a machine and take a ticket too, so the sonographers don't have to handle money that's all.

I had to pay for a pic at my 6 week early scan though (OH couldn't make it, so even though we couldn't really see much, I could show him there was an unusual blob there lol)

Oh thats not too bad, i have read online that some women have paid up to £9 a picture!!! I was getting a little worried because whilst i want a few pictures i wouldn't have got more than one at that price.

i had to pay £5 a picture for mine which i thought was alot and we had t pay for it upfront and then get a receipt but to be fair noone even checked x

Oh thats not too bad, i have read online that some women have paid up to £9 a picture!!! I was getting a little worried because whilst i want a few pictures i wouldn't have got more than one at that price.

Maybe that was for a 3D scan (and lets face it, that would be worth it), but £9 for a normal scan is a terrible amount of money, I would be so upset if I thought I had to pay that much.

Mind my friend had a scan the other day and the pic she had would be worth every penny, they managed to scan right in on the baby's face, it was brilliant!!

Its £5 at York hospital for a token which you exchange for 5 piccies! Seems quite reasonable now compared to some of the others! xx

Pictures here in essex cost £3 each but if you ask for two you get two of the same picture which I thought was abit naf . Hope yours goes well and you get some nice ones xx

At St Thomas's in London I think it was £2 that we gave to the receptionist. Second scan I got two and don't think I paid at all!!

I have 4 scan pictures and have not paid for any of them! Normally they are meant to be £5 each, but because my little dude keeps hiding all the time the scan lady said there was no charge as they were not very clear pictures. :D

Last time I was to.d £5 a pic but the sonographers always said don't worry about it. 12 wk scan I got 1 pic, 20 wk scan I got 3. Guess it all depends on how it works in your hospital tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back