• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone have to work....

i working xmas eve and boxing day was ment to work xmas day but i begged and begged and begged to swap with someone

I am working up to xmas eve too 830 - 5p.m then back on 31st dec, and i am only on hol mon and tue before that as its my 30th and i really do not want to be at work then!

Oh and DH is working boxing day till 1-2 ish

Im working boxing day :wall: 8am - 2pm!!!! yuck...

But im only serving drinks and food to our local hunt,so the kids will come too and watch :D

My OH is working 7 till 5 on xmas eve and my mum is working boxing day all day

my OH's working christmas eve night 6.30pm - 6.30am so will get home xmas day shattered and is back in boxing day 6.30am, so hes only really got half a day off in my eyes coz he'll prob sleep most of xmas :( hes also working on his bday the 28th and on new years eve and new years day :( so will hardly see him.

LaineyG said:
Hazel said:
LaineyG said:
I have to work Boxing Day.

9-5.

Blooming Ambulance Service......can people not just stay well over Chrimbo?!?!?

Are you busier this time of year?

This is the FIRST year in my working life (12 years) I haven't had to work over the Xmas/new year period and neither has my DH. We are really going to make the most of the week off.

Yip! Not so much the routine stuff, but you'd be amazed at the number of people who look out their windows, say "Oh it looks REALLY icy out there!" and then proceed to walk to the shop, fall on the ice and break ankle/wrist/leg/collar bone/skull!

And the number of people who pop their cloggs during their christmas dinner is scary!

My OH works for the ambulance service too, he hates his time of year, hes been to alot of suicides around xmas each year and yep people slipping on ice and breaking stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back