Gave in to our family tradition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinks77

Reaction score
Quick bit of back ground.......
Every year my mum would buy us new pyjamas for Xmas, on Xmas eve the house would be cleaned & all the beds changed. We would then be bathed & given our new jammys to wear to our clean beds ready for Xmas morning. No idea why but I have always made my husband buy me new jammys for Xmas!!
Anyway.....decided to wait for Grace to get older before starting this (she'll be 2 months on boxing day!) but totally gave in and ordered her new jammys, dressing gown & slippers for this year !! So bad but she's going to look soooo cute lol

Aww bless her! we've also bought Tegan new pjs for Xmas eve xx

Aw I think this is cute, I think I may have to buy AJ some new jammies for christmas eve! or maybe a new babygrow as he now knows how to take hes clothes off!

Aww bless, we do the same only the jarmies are wrapped and placed in the stocking so they can be opened after tea x x

New jammies for Christmas are a must, no matter what age. :dance::dance::dance: I am 40 and my mum still buys them for me. This year though she bought them before I got pregnant so I'm gonna have to wait until afterwards before I get to wear them :)

I do exactly the same! My 4 year old thinks thT the pJs are sent from the Christmas faries who are coming for a quick check that she is behaving!!!! Bless her!!!! I love Christmas!!! Xxx

Thats our tradition too . Xmas eve everyone has new pj's to sleep in and the beds are all fresh too :) I love it x

Awwww! Our tradition is similar but we put the pyjamas in the stockings always with clementines, pens, a chocolate bar and a colouring book and on the end of the bed x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back