• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone have odd days when they worry more?

floppit

Reaction score
I felt REALLY positive in the first part of the week, time was marching by, I felt blooming and began to really relax.

But today I've felt down in the dumps and have WISHED I could just go for a scan or hear a heart beat to let me know so far so good. I don't see the midwife till next Thursday, I'm only just 8 weeks gone and I don't have MS.

It's like there's nothing to give me reassurance along the way. I can't just ask for a scan or waste the GP's time saying I want to know earlier that things are alright. I haven't bled or had anything to say anything is wrong but I'm aching to know that so far so good.

I think this feeling will pass - I just wish I had my own scanner!

:hug:it's the same for us all no matter how far along we are

i feellike that too some days,ur feel much better when u have had ur scan and seen baby!

o boy i worry alot every day about how baby is doing inside me. like yesterday i wasn't alot worried but today i was...so i feel ya hunny

I know how you feel, I'm lucky and have already had a scan at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat and everything, but I can't help feeling things are going to go horribly wrong, if they haven't already. My scan is on Aug 30th so not long to wait but after watching Hollyoaks on E4 last night I've got really scared..I couldn't stop crying after seeing that!

weve all been there im sure ! i was feeling good , had a scan after bleed and have been ill all week , then last night i lost some jelly type stuff some clear some dark red and i began to panic again! but i was experiencing lots of pains which i presume was ligament moving and thats why !

I'm feeling quite worried at the moment. I can't wait till I can feel the baby kick. It's so reassuring when you can feel them moving about. I've got a long wait yet! :lol:

Hi girls

I am pretty new here and have not posted much. Just wanted to say I feel exactly the same as everyone on here. This is my first pregnancy and I am so excited but at the same time worried that something terrible will happen. I am 6+2 and have my first midwife appointment at the docs next Thursday which I am looking forward too.

I feel fine most of the day apart from the tiredness and get a little nauseus in the evening but have had no sickness yet (which I am very grateful for). Dreading getting MS and having to travel on the train and london underground to get to work.

I hope you are all feeling ok today. :wave:

hi springbaby
i have to do the hideous london commute too - its my first pregnancy as well. so far so good with MS though - i've had a fair amount of queasiness but its usually in the evenings, and it hasn't been too bad.
am slightly perterbed that i'm already being offered seats on the train though - have been accepting cos i'm tired, but there's no way i actually look pregnant yet - just fat!!! :oops: :)

:rotfl: Purple13 thats just fab, I am really bloated too and especially in the evenings, I think sometimes people look at me and think is she isnt she? I am thinking of getting one of those baby on board badges that might give them a hint and I will finally get a seat :rotfl:

Where do you travel in from?

i want one of those too - not that i seem to need one at the moment! i have to get a bus, then a train from putney to waterloo, then another bus to my office... it takes just over an hour each way usually. not too bad at the moment, but i'm dreading it further down the line...! how about you?

Have to get the overground from Chelmsford then the central line from Liverpool St to Oxford Circus. I'm the same as you ok at the moment but just dreading it if I start to feel any worse. The tube is the biggest problem I have to squish myself on there in the mornings as it is and dont feel great on the best of days but hey ho have to just get on with it.

Dont want to be in work today very bored and just want the weekend to start!

How far along are you Purple13?

am 11+3 (had a dating scan at what turned out to be 7+2)... i have my 12 week scan a week tomorrow and i'm so excited!

i've had really down days when i've been convinced that i've had a mmc cos my symptoms have all but disappeared... but am generally trying to keep happy and content cos i'm sure that's better for blob. just really want to see it again and know for sure its ok!

but am generally trying to keep happy and content cos i'm sure that's better for blob.

That sounds wise!!! How did some of you get early scans? Would it be worth me asking my GP's if I could have one too? I see the midwife next Thursday.

i had absolutely no idea about my dates... my gp guessed, but it didn't add up in my head; i've got pcos so nothing's ever predictable with me! my blood pressure was really high too, so the nurse at the gps said it might help to have an early dating scan.

as it happens, the epu at my hospital do a walk in service 6 days a week anyway, so anyone can rock up and get a scan if they're worried.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back