Does anyone have a tube of Zovirax?

LaineyG

Reaction score
The cold sore cream?

If you do, could you have a look at it and see if it is suitable for use on 1 year olds?

Mhairi has had cold sores (the final diagnosis after 10 days of high fever and antibiotics and finally sores appearing around her mouth! :roll: ) and I'd like to know for future reference if I can use this on her to stop them getting bad again!

Oh, and I want to know who she's been snogging!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a tube but have thrown out the packaging sorry :doh: . I suffer regularly from coldsores and before I was pregnant and breastfeeding I took L-lysine capsules and used bio-propolis cream, both from health shop (you can get L-lysine cream too). If you would prefer a natural remedy/prevention then it may be worth asking if these are suitable for little-uns, especially if she's unlucky like me and gets a lot as Zovirax is only good if you feel the tingle and it'll be ages before she can let you know when she can feel one coming.

LaineyG said:

aiden says he's sorry lainey :lol:

i hope they clear up soon, the wee soul xx

sarafet said:
LaineyG said:

aiden says he's sorry lainey :lol:

i hope they clear up soon, the wee soul xx

:shakehead: :shakehead: A toyboy.....I ask you! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Her and Aiden would make a cute couple, except for the fact that she would probably be able to carry him about! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh, and it's ok, my GP called to let me know when Mhairi could go back to nursery and I asked about the Zovirax, he said it was fine, in small small doses, and a script will be ready for me on Monday!

Thanks Girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back