• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does anyone have a poop book?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i went to my girl friends' today and i popped upstairs to do a wee, and i notcied on the ledge RIGHT next to the toilet a copy of pride and prejudice

iv heard of people reading on the bog before- i had another girl friend i went to ibiza with once who i remember asked me to lend her my magazine to read while she went for a poo

i have NEVER read on the loo! my poos dont take long enough to even read a paragraph, there is no point! my boyf is equally baffled too. why do people read while they have a poo- do some folk take awhile to push one out? i dont get it :lol:

i didnt ask my friend coz her fella was there, didnt wanna embarrass her talking about poop lol

think i'll add a poll :lol:

forgot to say, those who do, what do u read?

:rotfl: This made me giggle :rotfl:

I always take a book into the loo - it may not take long but it's a good excuse for a bit of peace :shhh: :lol:
I just take whatever I'm reading at the time :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
magazines! it's boredom mostly :lol: :lol:

i used to be worse, if it was night time i'd take a fag with me, a magazine and a drink :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
proper lady :lol:

depends how i feel/am... if i 'need' to be in there a while i will take a puzzle book :oops: no better way of putting that really :rotfl:

habit i recon ive picked up from my nan and mum!

A no from me as im not in there long enough with my bowels. Saying that, if my crohns flares up i spent a LOT of time in the loo. Maybe a book what be better than spotting every knock and cranny that needs a clean.

:lol:

Magazines and today's newspapers! Cos its just about the only time when I can look through them :lol:

Magazines because its the only time i get to read in peace

We have a small shelf with books on, in our bathroom! :lol:

Not for me as I'm not in there long enough, although I do sometimes read a magazine. OH however makes a real meal of a poo! (not literally) :wink: He will be in there for about 20 minutes. He reckons its the only time he gets any peace, although Dan now insists on coming in with him, strange child!

I read while I'm on the loo and in the bath as it's the only time I get the chance. I always have a couple of books in there. Doesn't generally take me a long time I just take the extra time to read and relax.

I read on the loo too, i just take whatever book im reading at the time in with me. Its the only chance i get for some peace!

No i don't but my OH will. He's usually in there about half an hour so has plenty of time to read.

We always have a few books in the bathroom. Some are more suitable for loo-reading than others I find - I prefer short story or essay collections, and in general any book you can dip into and browse more suitable for bog-reading than novels.

I do, I just find that even if I'm in there for all of 20 seconds I want to do *Something* because I find it terribly boring :lol:

I always leave a book in the bathroom and OH will take a magazine up with him. I will read even if i am just going for a wee though lol coz i love reading. I generally have a book in the bathroom, one by the bed and one in the car on the go at the same time :D

Either I'm not in there long enough or I am in horrific pain when I poop so reading is the last thing on my mind... when I'm stifling whimpers of pain.. :roll:

i always read in the loo, might not be in there long but need to keep my brain goin lol :lol:

I dont but i have books in the bath room becasue I read in the bath

We have a selection of books on the bathroom shelf! People often buy us 'toilet books' for xmas, books with lots of small sections you can dip in and out of. I must admit I sometimes hide in there for longer than I need to when I want some peace, don't tell OH! :shhh:
This is our collection :lol: ......

Haynes brain manual
The Quintessential garden (no idea what that is, one of OHs)
Think like a genius
1000 questions and answers
a short history of scotland
Why don't penguins feet freeze?
Scottish Witches and wizards
Scottish Murders
Does anyone like midges?
Unbelievable facts
Dinosaurs
Live and learn and pass it on
The meaning of life
The Little book of Pot!
Flushed with pride- The story of Thomas Crapper (about the guy who invented the toilet flush thingy)

I also keep a mag in there if I have one on the go...I love reading too much! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back