• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone feel like they JUST CAN'T WAIT!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I think today is the first time I've really thought "Hurry up little one!"

Don't get me wrong, it is going quite quick and I love being pregnant and feel like I'm really enjoying my second trimester, but I am now getting quite impatient for Tri3 and wanting my baby to be here NOW!

Anyone else like this? x

YES! Absolutely... I mean, time seems to be flying by but still not quick enough! Can't wait to meet my LO x

Definitely. August seems so far away, I just can't wait to be a Mummy :)

my pregnancy is flying but i am still urging it to be quicker. just soooo excited xxx

I've felt like this since my bfp lol. But I'm getting so uncomfortable now I just want him to be here x

YES! me too I don't really like being pregnant and I hate the size of my boobs! if they get any bigger I'm gonna have to get a wheelbarrow to carry them about. The rest of me is not even that big! The only thing I really enjoy about being pregnant is feeling the baby move and knowing that there is something amazing on its way - oh and my other half kissing my belly everytime he goes to leave the house.. hehe.

Im totally impatient! It gets so annoying in tri 3 when youre so uncomfortable 24/7 :-s

Glad I'm not the only one - hehe!

Still another 21 weeks to go...!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh