Does anyone else...

KarenC

Reaction score
...keep whacking their bump on things or opening doors onto it? :shock: I keep forgetting it's there. Just opened my front door and gave my bump a really painful knock with the sticky-out latch bit. Ouch... I'm such a putz.

Needless to say, I apologized profusely to LO who is in a huff now and being very quiet.

Yes yes yes! Lol I knock it all the time and it kills!!!! I feel so bruised after... I feel like I've hurt baby but then he/she gives me a wiggle as if to say u idiot lol ! Xxx

Haha yeah I do this all the time too! I walk into walls and doors in public then just carry on like nothing's happened like a right weirdo haha xxx

Yup! Bruised my bump on a door handle the other week. Bit embarrassing when the midwife had to measure my belly and it had this big old bruise on it! xx

Ooo, ouch! Hope you're ok. I tend to knock it on family members when giving them a hug :D xx

yeah ive done it a few times x

Yep!! I keep trying to get through spaces, my legs fit through but bump always gets hurt some how!! Like First Baby every time I hug someone I forget about poor bump! Xx

My hubby laughs at me cos when I hug him I stick my bum out to give bump room lol he always has to pull me in closer!! Although I do also forget and bump into things occasionally :) xx

Haha! Kanga - My OH is exactly the same! Everytime we hug, he just bursts out laughing cos I'm leaning over my bump!

It's funny how we forget they are there when they're getting big now. I keep thinking still that I'm thinner if I slip through gaps sideways. Not any more! My darling husband took great pleasure in informing me last week that I'm now deeper than I am wide :shock: Charming. x

when i was pregnant with my son i burnt my bump on an iron i was obviously standing to close and went almost right across. the miswife laughed tho and said she sees it all the time lol x

when i was pregnant with my son i burnt my bump on an iron i was obviously standing to close and went almost right across. the miswife laughed tho and said she sees it all the time lol x

Hehe that's so funny!! Only thing is I have done this without a bump and my belly was pretty flat, serves me right for ironing topless.... Needles to say hubby couldn't stop laughing!! Xx

Whenever my OH and I go anywhere in the car and have to park in a car park he laughs at me 'cos he has to let me out before he goes into most parking spaces or I struggle to squeeze myself out between the door and the next parked car :roll:

Whenever my OH and I go anywhere in the car and have to park in a car park he laughs at me 'cos he has to let me out before he goes into most parking spaces or I struggle to squeeze myself out between the door and the next parked car :roll:

Ha ha ha that is the same with me lol !!! X

Haha. I'm like that too, only it's usually only me driving. Took my husband's little sports car out, parked it and couldn't get out...:shock:

Haha. I'm like that too, only it's usually only me driving. Took my husband's little sports car out, parked it and couldn't get out...:shock:
I don't drive so luckily I don't have that problem - if I did I'd have to spend hours searching for a space on the end of a row so nobody could park next to the driver's door :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back