Does anyone else....

mum2A&L

Reaction score
...feel like it has slowed down? The 1st 20 weeks seemed to fly by. The last 5 have dragged :(

I know it will seem like no time at all, but Christmas & my due date seem so far away :(

But I found out the other day that my hospital offers another scan at 32 weeks! YEY!!!

Really, i would love another scan! Yeh, it's really dragging for me too, we're due at roughly the same time. Really don't want to have s/he on xmas day though, how about you?

My due date was New Years Eve, until I had my 1st scan. Then it was moved to the 24th December! I’m not overly worried about it being over the Christmas break, just as long as it isn't Christmas day!!!

Still, at least I can get others to look after me over Christmas instead of having to do it all myself. Also family will have to come visit me instead of me having to visit everyone else :)

But if one more person says, "what a fantastic Christmas present!" I think I may murder them! lol.

awww, look on it another way hunny, ur 5 days of ur double figures...

then u can count down from 99days :D woot

ooo! i hadn't noticed that. YEY!!

I was counting down paydays :) only 4 left (inc dec). That made it seem like no time at all!

I found the first 12 weeks were slow then they sped up..and now its going slow again!!!!!!!

babyjay1 said:
Really, i would love another scan! Yeh, it's really dragging for me too, we're due at roughly the same time. Really don't want to have s/he on xmas day though, how about you?

Thats what I dont want Luke was a week late I just hope this is a girl they say boys are lazy and dont want to come out!
I want to be at home with baby when santa comes :cheer:

mines flying by i cant believe how fast things are going!

It flew up till 20 week scan, now its dragging...got 4 weeks till 4D scan, thn the way I am thinking is my midwife apps start at 28 weeks, and they are every 2 weeks or so..it should fly by :pray:

My sister is due 22nd December too so I am hoping the last few weeks of mine will fly as I wil be busy being an auntie!!! :cheer:

The whole thing so far is flying by.................. :(

cab'o'holic said:
babyjay1 said:

Thats what I dont want Luke was a week late I just hope this is a girl they say boys are lazy and dont want to come out!
I want to be at home with baby when santa comes :cheer:

Yeh i know! I've got that feeling though, especially because they say your first baby is usually late and i'm due the 20th

Lots of spicy food then, knowing my luck it will be late anyway and ill just be sick over xmas then

I was gonna do the spicy food thing coz i love a vindaloo but i don't want any nasty accidents whilst giving birth :oops: . Need i go on :lol:

I think that was the worse thing for me, when i had Luke I felt as though I did and midwife changed the pad under me but OH still wont tell me if I did or not but you cant stop yourself I know they see it a lot but its still not nice. sorry :oops:

:rotfl: That really made me chuckle! I heard you can get cleaned out at the hospital just in case, don't know how true that is though!

Dont think they do that anymore
But if they do I think ill go for that

Oh really had my heart set on that chicken vindaloo if they did, i'll ask my midwife if i remember (god knows what'll she'll think of me)

Im seeing my MW next Tues I think ill ask her it cant be any more enbarasing than it happening trust me

I'm seeing mine the tuesday after (26th) i'll ask too, might just be certain hospitals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back