Does anyone else sometimes think omg...

honeybear

Reaction score
And get utterly overwhelmed they are having a baby. I never thought I'd be in this position
Years ago I was on this forum after unexplained infertility
And I've seen my little boy healthy on a scan and.can feel him moving and have a proper pregnancy belly. I have to remind myself in 20 weeks (or anything from 16) I will be having my little pumpkin and he will be mine to feed and teach to talk and speak

I won't be spending another birthday or Christmas from next year just me.. Ill be mum

It really is magical and worth every hard day xxx

I'm pregnant with number one and I think this on and off everyday lol xx

This is my first baby too and can't imagine what he's going.to look like or sound like it's so exciting xx

Exactly lol. Or the traits they will have from parents lol xx

Yep. Near enough every night when we get into bed the realization hits me and i have to say out loud, We are having a baby! A real baby!

I don't think I will get over it even after he is here! 95 days to go!!! xxx

Do you think if they look like a certain parent they will have their traits?? I hope he has my personality and is out going. I can't imagine what he will look like or how much hewill weigh! Xx

I was just talking about this with my partner today! I still can't believe that I'm pregnant, and that my munchkins will be here within 10 weeks. Also shocking to go from single this time last year to mother of two..

Twins how lovely!! I bet your so excited twice the cuteness. It is amazing to think that whatever we.do alone.now we won't be when babies here or learning to be a parent. Can't believe I'm going.to.go into labour! All things I think about xx

Do you think if they look like a certain parent they will have their traits?? I hope he has my personality and is out going. I can't imagine what he will look like or how much hewill weigh! Xx

I was thinking about this too! :) I had a dream that I saw T.J.'s face and in the dream he looked just like my dad and my brother. :) Their genes are the most dominant in my family and everyone says I look like my dad too. My dad's genes are strong in a lot of my nieces and nephews and since I look like my dad, my nieces and nephews look like me! When my nephew was a baby and I would take him out, strangers were convinced he was my child because he looked just like me more than he looked like my sister or her husband. Also my brother's daughter looks so much like me that when someone saw her picture they thought it was a childhood picture of me! They were like oh is that you as a kid, I was like no it's my niece. That also happened with my other sister's son, he looks so much like my brother that when I looked at my brother's picture as a kid, for a few minutes I did think it was a picture of my nephew! Then I realized how old the picture was and I was like that's my brother. LOL. They look like twins born years apart. My dad's genes are the strongest most dominant genes in my family, and since I look like my dad, it would not surprise me at all if T.J. looks like a miniature version of my dad and my brother. :) My dad's genes seem to dominate the genes of my sisters' husband's genes. LOL! All of his grand children seem to look like him and since I look like him, they all look like me. :) So if T.J. looks like me, he'll still look like my dad and my brother. :lol: So unless OH genes dominate my dad's genes, I bet T. J. will look just like what I saw in my dream. :)

What a lovely dream, it does seem like theres always a prominent gene in a family. My partners daughter looks exactly like him but a girly version same.face and eyes.
I had a dream about him being born last night and he was beautiful with dark brown hair and a little capuchin nose. I'm so excited I cant wait. About 18 weeks if he decides to come Early
He's just had a growth spurt.too my belly is huge now.

Ive wondered if babies look like either parents when they are born?? Xxx

What a lovely dream, it does seem like theres always a prominent gene in a family. My partners daughter looks exactly like him but a girly version same.face and eyes.
I had a dream about him being born last night and he was beautiful with dark brown hair and a little capuchin nose. I'm so excited I cant wait. About 18 weeks if he decides to come Early
He's just had a growth spurt.too my belly is huge now.

Ive wondered if babies look like either parents when they are born?? Xxx

Aaawww I bet he was so cute in your dream! :) Yup I can't wait to see what T.J. looks like either.:lol:

Got really bad sciatic nerve pain at the moment that's making me miserable and giving me a really weak left leg xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back