Does anyone else not eat much?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Ok I know we are supposed to be eating around 300 cals a day more in T3 but I just cant do it, I rarely feel hungry & get full so quickly it makes me feel sick, I just dont feel like eating :roll:
Anyone else have this problem?x

Me! I eat less now than I ever have, even pre-pregnancy. Aparantly bubba is measuring just fine so we'll see what weight he comes out at.

Hope I keep this up after the birth though!!! Xx

I have had times when i eat loads then others when i cant eat cause i feel so full and no room, but baby is definately growing well, my last pregnancy i ate like a horse and something showed up in my wee that i was starvig myself and i really wasn;t. tistime nothing is showing up so i know getting enough but lost weight everywhere else so baby must be taking what t neds from me.

I hope I can keep it up after bubs arrives too lol. I must have lost weight cos Im the same weight as I was at my booking despite now having a HUUGGGE baby bump lol x

I'm the same, totally lost all appetite but always want to drink plenty of water though, Some days I don't want to eat at all, but always do because I start to feel sick, but I never ever feel like I want to eat these days ! xx

I feel your pain Crimson! Have to force myself for the baby but all I can manage is toast late morning to stop the sick feeling then maybe dinner at night, I can never manage it all though :( x

I eat enough for 2 people. I WISH I didn't feel like eating! :)

i was eating like a horse and now i can go without food for ages. i normaly eat a massive meal and now i struggle. xxx

I was eating like a pig! The amount of chocolate I was eating was terrifying!
However, now I have the worst heartburn ever, and its meaning ive lost my appetite, and when I do try and eat, I can only manage a few mouthfuls.....thing is, ive got a small baby anyway, so need all the food I can get!
x

don't blame you lex. ive got 3 birthday cakes to eat. everyone went abit nuts. rude to let them go to waste. xxx

PMSL @ 3!!! I'll rate you highly if you finish um!!

I forget to eat! I wake up in the morning and have breakfast, then watch some telly then do all my housework etc and by the time I sit down OH comes in and I realise I am feeling really sick because I haven't ate in hours! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back