Does anyone else have this symptom?

emmielucy

Reaction score
Hi. I am just wondering if anyone else is getting skin coming off their feet a lot? I've always had dry thick hard skin which I've had to work hard to keep down for a bit. But it's getting extremely irritating and I feel really ugly because of it.

Oh my god I do!!! Really look after my feet and a few weeks ago I noticed (sorry if tmi) that the skin literally shed off the bottom of my big toe, fine since now I just have dry skin on the pads which I have never had before..... Didn't even connect it!!!!!

i have that too but was told that it was hormonal and the higher levels in your system cause a increase in skin production and cos its on your feet it obviously gets harder than other areas. Treat yourself to one of those fish pedicures - all natural no worry about essential oils etc in products that you shouldn't have. I love having them done.

Read some bad thing about fish pedis, google it and apparently it's been banned from 15 states in America!!!! Going to keep up with the foot file and coco butter!!!! X

I pity the fish eating all the skin from anyones feet, it could be really horrid feet.

Ive noticed my feet are definitely drier!!
I thought it was a sign of bei g a bit run down - dry feet.
Maybe just all extra stuff and hormones going on in our bodies! xx

I feel run down too!
By 8.30 pm im really starting to suffer and have to go to bed!!!! xxx

my feet are really dry too god i thought it was just me!!! as face really oily!!! thanks for posting this! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back