Does anyone else find mothercare sizings small...

KirstyL

Reaction score
Or is it just that Jacobs huge!! I just went to get him some new sleep suits in 6-9 months and it said 'up to 20lbs, well he's only 6.5 months but already 19lbs 5.5ozs! Maybe I just have a huge baby, lol :)xx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

we got some leggins from there that cut Holly in half and a sleepsuit that is huge on her!

My baby is 15 months old and isn't 20lb yet!! But yes mothercare is smaller than other places x

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I also found mother care to be small sizes and bought most his things from next as I found them to be big sizes :)

It's official then, I have a giant baby!! lol

I think Marks & Spencers sizes are sooo small! I got vests in up to 7.5lbs and Harlow is only 6lb7oz and they no where near fit her! x

Last edited:
They do seem small but Kynon is a long baby so i thought it was just him he needs 6-9 months already!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I find marks and sparks and next the biggest. Mothercare spot on and gap ridiculously small. 6-12 months? Wtf? How can that be one size?!

Yeah Jacobs long too, which doesnt help! I've found next, tesco and boots to fit quite well, with pumpkin patch, sainsburys, George and mothercare being a bit snug. I don't know why all shops can't use the same sizings!x

Lol x I was given a few things by 'early days' that say 6-12 months and several gap things that say the same! It always made me giggle! And none of them fit by 8 months!

I know! Dunno who comes up with these sizings/ages, prob someone that hasn't got kids :) Jacob keeps having growth spurts, he's not 7 months yet and he's already outgrowing some of his 6-9 bits.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back