Does anyone else feel like this?

kindred86

Reaction score
Ok so im 29wks have been really ill all the way through starting from 5wks so im starting to feel like all i do is annoy the midwifes have seen them 8 times in the past 6 wks. Thankfully at the mo the only medicine im on is iron tablets and paracetemol but yesterday and today again i've been gettin really lightheaded and dizzy, phoned the hospital yesterday just to check as I fell asleep and missed taking one of my iron tablets on monday if it was anything to worry about the midwife said its not and as long as i keep taking my iron tablets and dont miss anymore i'll be fine so i took all my iron tablets yesterday and have taken one today and i'm still feeling light headed and dizzy anybody else feel like this?

Hey hun,

I havent had the best of pregnancies either been poorly and off work a hell of a lot.

I had this light headedness a couple of weeks ago, luckily for me my mum is a nurse and was able to do my blood pressure which was high and test my urine which luckily had no protein in.

Have you swelled up anywhere more than usual?

If you are unsure or worried about anything dont worry about what the midwife thinks and insist you get checked out.

I Hope you feel better soon.

Amz xxxx

i felt like this at the very start and everyone told me it was morning sickness - i knew it wasn't - eventually showed that i had a UTI - very low level but persistant :shock: - might be worthwhile dropping a sample off to the midwife :hug:

hey, well just back from seeing my midwife all is fine for once not even got a uti (which for me is really unusual - think i shocked the midwife for being so well lol) apparently the lightheaded and dizzieness would just have been the effect of the really hot weather we've had and its just my body telling me to have a lie down before i faint (usually i get no warning when im gonna faint except feeling really hot) so i guess its good that i've got a new way of figuring that out

Really pleased for you! Glad everything is ok, do you feel better for hearing that?

I just had midwife also and had shock of my life that i am going to have over a 9 lb baby.....eeeek!!!!!! I am only little and the thought of pushing it out is soooo scary!

glad in a sense that i know will get some warning of when im gonna faint annoyed of the fact that its another thing to deal with - i dont need anymore pregnancy related symptoms i think i've had them all i mean its not fair lol i still get morning sickness lol.
my midwife is convinced she can change my mind on birth im adament i want a c-section id rather have a scar than have to go through the pain of labour lol i had a four day stay in hospital and i was put in the ward where everyone is in the early stages and they were all in a lot of pain - im totally not into pain at all and have had enough of it during the pregnancy nevermind having to be in even more pain during labour lol

LOL!

I am petrified too but it will come out in some way and it will all be worth it in the end when you have the little bundle of joy!

yea as long as it takes after me lol i was the best baby ever - very quiet rarely cried my ex on the other hand demanded attention 24/7 so im just praying its like me :rotfl:
although it could be worse even if it did take after him i could have my sisters twins who dont like to sleep at night and who scream from the minute they realise they're going to bed til you eventually give up and let them stay in the living room with they're toys til they fall asleep lol

We are hoping its not like me!

I was a HORRIBLE baby would never go to sleep, in hosp they had to put me in a separate room because i wouldnt shut up. Apparently i have to be taken everywhere if my mum was hoovering i couldnt be left to play nicely i had to help and be carried.....

whereas the OH was a lovely baby all peace and delight (i do wonder whats happened to him lol)

I wonder..............................

lol thats exactly what my mum says bout me now but i just blame me changing from quiet to noisy on my sister if you wanna be heard over her you gotta be loud and demand attention eventhough she now lives the other side of glasgow lol

I swear if i keep sneezing im going to go mental!!! another of my pregnancy related symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back