Does any1 know of anysites where it shows you video clips

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by dani200420052000, May 9, 2005.

1. dani200420052000

dani200420052000 Well-Known Member

Hi All!

I know this might sound a bit weird but I have never seen a child been born,,, really curious to know what goes on... Does any1 know of any sites where there is video clips of this... I just want to know what I am letting myself in for!
    Love Dani x

2. sasha715

sasha715 Well-Known Member

ive been lookin today actually. i have seen some being born because on sky they have a channel called living health or something and from 2pm till 5pm its just hospitals n abours. but i want a vidoe that i can watch properly without all the drama of sky (because they only seem to recourd when something goes wrong) let me know if you find any xx

3. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Living Tv has loads, and discovery health too.

It always pretty much goes to plan on the shows, as it's just normal women being followed throughout their pregnancies.
    The american shows are a bit dramatic but there are plenty of UK ones.

4. OverTheMoon

OverTheMoon Well-Known Member

There's a thread in THIS forum! Sticky: Watch these videos.
    Although admittedly I've been unable to actually download them/watch them for some strange reason, you may be able to do it with no probs? I think its my dodgy computer. Let me know what they're like :)