Does any1 know?

chels21

Reaction score
Hi does any1 know how you attach th pic of you baby on he bottom of every post i do because i been trying to do it and dont no how. Any1 help me plz xx

Didn't want to read and run, I'm new to all of this and only know how to do the tickers at the bottom of my post. Can try and help with one of those if you want. xxx

I think iv figured it out if one comes up on this post then iv done it. Am not that good when it comes down to attaching tickers and stuff. Hope it works xx

lol well guess it didnt work. How did you do your baby ticker? x

I think thats the html one that doesn't work. Below the box that you copied and pasted there should have been another box that says BBcode. That's the one you need to copy x

I have done what you sed thats see if it works if not am so thick lol and i give up.

Thank you so much it finally worked. thanks xx

It's ok I struggled with mine for ages and got really stressed!! By the time I worked it out my brain hurt!! Your due a couple of days before me xx

Oh ye i have just notice you never know we go the same day with only 5 days between us. Am going to try now with adding my two kids tickers and see if that works. xx

Done it now after about 2 hours lol Its easy now ill just have to remember. Thanks x

Cant believe i couldnt do it by myself am such a doughnut lol. xx

Don't worry, I tried myself for ages and couldn't do it, I then read the other posts that said I needed a bbcode, what's a bbcode? I hadn't got a clue!! Still haven't really.:dohh: I posted for help but no one responded to me :sad:

How has your pregnancy been so far? Had your first midwife's appointment yet? xx

My pregnancy is real good this time round no sickness just headaches and tiredness. How yours? I havent even been the my GP yet am going to get the ball rolling on monday i only found out 4 days ago now. Still a bit of a shock as i been trying since my last was born coz didnt want a big age gap. Have you been to your GP or midwife appointment yet? xx

I found out at 4 weeks, OH and I decided to ttc, only had sex once so didn't expect to be pregnant yet, so I got a little shock but we are so luckly.
I'm feeling really tired and feeling a little sick now and again but thankfully I'm not being sick! I'm really really hungry and thats not normally like me!

I'm not sure when the midwife starts to see you, I thought it was 6-7 weeks but phoned GP on tuesday to find out, can you believe they had no idea so said a midwife will call me back. I'm still waiting :mad: I've called again and have been promised a call back today, so we will see. I'm a little nervous as I had a horrible midwife for my first pregnancy and first impressions for this one aren't great :? xx

Am always feeling hungry like all the time i have to eat. Dont worry about who your midwife going to be. I had a horrible one on my first she was so grumpy but my second child my midwife was so lovely and understanding. If the midwife doesnt call back keep ringing them until they do. I cant believe your pregnant after having it once thats so lucky. You will have to keep in touch and let me know when you get your scan and things. xxx

Yeah we must definately keep in touch. I know I couldn't believe it either! With my first pregnancy I stopped taking the pill at the end of October and found out I was pregnant in January and I thought that was quick! OH is really happy, he thinks he has super :sperm::sperm::sperm: xxx

Lol definately was quick. I know alot of ppl that got pregnant quick and because i been trying for nearly 2 years i started panicking. But am here now so panic over. Do you feel like you have a long way to go. I do i feel its ages away till my due date. Cant wait for my scan tho it will make it seem real at the min i still think am imagining it. xxx

I can't wait for a scan but also a little nervous because I don't want anything to go wrong. I know what you mean no appointments and no scans are making me think, 'did I really get a positive'. Thats really soon after giving birth, I'd be terrified of getting pregnant that soon. How have your labours been? My first one was really scary, didn't think for a second I'd have a c-section, so I wasn't prepared at all. I'm really hoping I'm a day or two out on my dates otherwise lo is due on my sister's birthday and she will not be happy (she's very selfish) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back