Doctors this morning...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

I am ill......it's official....

was rough all last week and then got worse at the weekend...i now literally have no voice and feel like absolute pants..been to docs and i have a chest infection.. :( so signed off work for a week and have antibiotics...

was the first time i been there since my booking in appt....:( spotted on my notes in big bold letter miscarriage......so i took the opportunity to mention it after he had sorted my chest out...

told him that i have really light periods and that worries me and i'm concerned that it meant i didnt create sufficient lining for my little bean...he said he didnt 'think' that was the case but they are going to take some bloods on cd19 and cd 21 of my next cycle just to check my progesterone levels..... not going to do it this month cos infection might effect it...

part of me is pleased that my lovely doctor is going to look into things for me despite it being less than 12 months and us only having the one m/c but then part of me is scared that he actually os going to do the tests...but i guess it's just to rule stuff out. he said they would test for other stuff but didnt elaborate..maybe he thinks i have enough to worry about just at the moment..

oh dear - blood tests....i hate them!!!!!

:(

xx

Hiya Samsgirl :)

Sorry your sick :( A chest infection doesn't sound like much fun.

I'm glad the doctor was supportive about your baby concerns though. Insuffient lining can easily be compensated for if you do get pregnant though so that is promising.

I wasn't oo bothered about blood tests until on of the ones i had to have, they stuck a needle in my arm. Fine. Then they attached a test tube and the blood just went WHOOSH and spurted into the tube and i'd didn't half make me feela bit woosy :(

If you see them preparing some test tubes - close your eyes!

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

i have had the test tube thing done.....when i was pregnant i had to have loads done at one and they did the test tubes and OMG!! so i know where you are coming from there...

i am just going to have to be a big brave girl and think that its for our future little bean or beans!! xx

Awww im sorry your feeling under the weather :(

Im not good at having blood taken either!

Well, it depends on if I have an empty stomache or not! I seem to go really queesy when I havn't eaten which on most cases you have to fast for blood tests! Can't win!

Hope your better soon xxx

Hey fellow sickie, hope you're all wrapped up warm in bed and hope you feel better soon

i just posted on yours...lol..hope you feel better soon too xxxx

I hope you get well soon hun. x As for bloods I hate them even when its not me having bloods, probably because I hate needles too.

Oh Samsgirl sorry to hear you are sick! I know the bloods is scary but reckon it is a positive that they are giving you them! Put your feet up and take care of yourself!
Xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun, i think the thought lead up to blood tests is always worse than they actually are. I hate them, and this is from a woman who does it for a living, ooops
I had 11 vials of blood taken from one arm at my last appoitment, once the needle is in its fine i find.

Hope you get on ok and glad your GP is testing to put your mind at ease.

xx

just need someone who can do it right...he he..i have tiny tiny veins....but i have sussed it out now. if they use a blue butterfly needle...they get it first time, no problem! xx

Just tell them hun when you get there. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back