Doctors on Monday for last six months of Pill!!

Lander

Reaction score
So that makes things kinda scary! lol

I will be getting my last 24 weeks worth of pill, to start taking Monday night (yes, I was cutting that fine!!)

In theory that covers me up to near the end of July, but I'll probably stop taking them in May (and it would make life easier to go right back on it after a baby arrives if I have a couple of months supply in my drawer! lol)

So, have a rather irrational feeling Doc might talk to me like a kid when I tell him I hope to TTC after this batch of pill is done with! But he's been my GP for oooh, five years now (when did that happen?) and has been through all my Ovarian Cyst issues etc so, as I'm almost 30, he really can't talk down to me lol!!

Lxx

Oh wow hun, won't be long now my lovely, sooooo excited for you

xxx

Aw he was quite happy for me :) He was pleased to know I have folic acid in my vitamins already and that OH has been taking Zinc :) Dr warned that you're actually likely to be more fertile right after coming off pill!!

Aw he was quite happy for me :) He was pleased to know I have folic acid in my vitamins already and that OH has been taking Zinc :) Dr warned that you're actually likely to be more fertile right after coming off pill!!

I've heard this as well so your :bfp: could be even closer then you think hun

xxx

Not too soon.... Rather not rain on my lil bro's parade... He's getting married in October lol

With my first 2 weeks after stopping pill I got my bfp so It can happen really quick how exciting x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I came off my pill last february and had an af beginning of march. By the beginning of april i had a BFP and Zak is now 8 weeks old today so good luck and hope everything works out for you x

Yes, this happened to my mate, came off pill Xmas 2009 thinking, ooh we'll get pregnant by the summer, and she had the baby end of September.... :facepalm:

Eeek... Have done one month of it already....

its going quick I knows it too!!! Are u still trying in May? Im doing the end of May now x

Good times TTC MATES ALL THE WAY!! my friend is tic around then too so even more help :)) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back