doctor

JemJem2015

Reaction score
hi I was wondering what normally happens after you go to a doctor appointment about fertility and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about ejaculation problems as that seems to be the problem we are having

we have been ntnp for 3 years

Do you think it's the pressure of having to perform that causes the problem? How often are you DTD?

he is on lots of medication but he has told the doctor he wants to come off his medication so they are weaning him off as they can cause slow sperm and low sex drive so in about a month an a half we should see a difference and he is going for a sperm test too xxx

we are not trying every at about every 2-3 days xxx

Hi JemJem - we have only been TTC since March this year - how I went to the docs and said we had been trying for a year just to try and get some tests done. He was good but said as my periods are regular and I'm getting positive opks he thinks I sound find. But he is doing some bloods in a few days between day 2-5 to check thyroid issues and etc and my husband has got an appointment in a few weeks and he will be referred for sperm analyst! Il let you know how i get on! Xxx

hi glittergirl I hope all goes well for you and you get the right results its good to hear that there is someone in a similar situation but not good that you are struggling to conceive we have a joint appointment on 12 December to get the ball rolling and to get referred for the sperm tests and to chat about my cycles which like you are regular too but every 34 days that will be good to hear how you an your husband get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back