• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doctor sent us the the hospital

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Doctor who diagnosed her rash to hormones and her crying to colic had decided this wasnt the case anymore as her rash had spread and was much more inflamed than hormonal spots. He seen how distressed she was as she spent the entire time screaming.

They observed her feeding at the hospital and seen how she thrashes about throughout the entire feed, they checked her heart rate which was elevated.

So far she has been diagnosed with Reflux. They are also doing further tests. She has practically screamed the ward down and I think even the nurses are fed up of her crying!

Looks like I was right and she never had colic to start with!

Oh no! Poor LO and poor you too :hug:

Hopefully now they will be able to do something to help her though. Hope she's feeling better soon xxx

Poor Harlow! And poor you!! Hope you get some answers soon x

Hugs for both off you, atleast you should now get some answers hun.

From what youve said it wouldn't suprise me if its an allergy or intolerance xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Big hugs to you both... Hopefully this means you will get some answers now and little Harlow can get the treatment needed to make her better. Xx

Glad someone is finally listening to you, best of luck x

Last edited:
Poor you and her hopefully the hospital will sort you out now and I doubt they are sick of her crying they are there to help you both xxx

Oh Hun what a nightmare, big hugs, let us know how you get on. At least they will get to the bottom of it and help her hopefully xx

Hope the can find what's wrong xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Ohhh no least your in the right place to get it all sorted big hugs! XX

Oh my goodness! I am glad they are doing something to figure it out! Your poor little girl! Xx

I hope they will find out whats wrong with her. Poor little baby she must be quite uncomfortable whatever the reason is.

:-( poor little baba, hope things get well soon, must be so stressful for you but at least she's getting taken care of x

Oh no! Poor little one and you! I hope they figure out what's wrong soon. :hugs:

Poor harlow and u!!! At least they're finallY doing something and hopefully she'll be diagnosed properly this time xxx

Hope you are both ok. Glad they are looking into it for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back