Stupid doctor

Emerald rose

Reaction score
Riley is poorly atm and struggling to breath so i took him to the doctors. Finaly got seen 35mins after our appointment time not fun sitting there with a crying baby.
Turns out he has a chest infection so the doc prescribed amoxacillin but for some strange reason it has to be authrised by another doc as hes apparently had it recently which i know he hasnt.
Finaly get to the pharmacy to be told they have already done one for Riley today and cant do another.
By this point i was really fed up.
Any way after they looked for the old script they saw it had All Riley details but hadnt been collected at which point a women cheacked her part of the script she had for her lo. The doctor had given her a presciption in Rileys name! Im so angry.

That's really bad.hon, not surprised you are angry!!

OMG what a stupid doctor and waste of your time. Defo don't need all that hassle with a poorly baby.

And also, poor LO hun, what a same to get so unwell. Hope he's feeling bit better now xxx

Grr i was a bit worried about the dosage it seemed alot for his age so i asked a different pharmacist and hes been prescribed a dose for a baby over a year. So fed up now.

That's really awful Hun! can you make a complaint? hope the antibiotics kick in soon & riley starts to feel better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back